Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syracuse315)
    Getting caught in that wierd spot when the light turns yellow, and I'm not sure if I should slam on my brakes or try to accelerate and make the light.
    Oh that annoys me.

Noisy eaters.
    People who don't thank you for holding open doors or anything.
    Customers in general, except for the men who don't give a damn about what way you pack their stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Rude People
    Misinformed Idiots
    Racists
    Sexists
    Condescending People
    Arrogance

ReputationRep:
    When it's light when I'm going to bed. Like now.

(although I'm sure I can come up with better peeves at some later point. Watch this space, folks...)

ReputationRep:
    Bt

ReputationRep:
    pretentiousness but also excessive self-consciousness

ReputationRep:
    People who put 'lol' at the end of EVERY sentence. Not every now and then, I do that, that's fine. But when its at the end of every freaking line on MSN/C-box or whatever, it just really...really...grates...You'r e 'not' laughing at the end of every sentence are you? So why are you doing it??

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.