The Student Room Group

Relationship

I am 19, she's also 19. We are from same college. I know her from last 3 years. We used to be best friends and then from last year we started dating. Initially everything was good like it should but after sometime I don't find her attractive anymore neither she's a good bed partner. I find her very immature and stupid. She doesnt know anything about this stuff. I dont even want to loose her. I just want to be back on track and love her like she deserves.
Please advise me! And dont judge me. :smile:
I think that you may be evolving. 18-19 years old is definitely an age when people change and have their personalities more defined. If you find her stupid and immature, it could be that you are maturing, and sadly she isn't. Also that's quite a massive maturing if you started dating a girl thinking she is clever and mature and suddenly an year later you find it's the opposite.
The enjoyment of sex can be worked on if you are willing to try new things and communicate about what you both desire. If she loves you then she will be willing to listen to your needs and discuss what changes she is willing to do. Beware of how you approach the topic as well. Not finding her attractive that early in the relationship is an odd occurrence - it could be that she is boring you, and I think this may be linked to her performance in bed.

I suggest you try fixing the sex issue and also try to find new things to do together. For example, go to Latin dance classes together. Latin dances are very fun and sexy and it might help you feel attracted to your partner again. Some of the most intimate and sexy dances are Salsa, Argentinian Tango, Rumba and even Cha Cha Cha depending on the steps.

I can't help healing her stupidity so you should try to roll with it for a bit, but if it gets unbearable, and you will know when that happens, just... set yourself free but be gentle about it.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending