The Student Room Group

Can I get to Oxford? (IKR cliche af)

I got 8A*s 2 As and a B at GCSE and I want to do History. Are my grades good enough?
Thnks
Reply 1
Do you have / are you studying A - levels? If so, what are your predicted grades. This isn't necessary probably, but will help assess your situation to myself and TSR.
Reply 2
Original post by MGK
Do you have / are you studying A - levels? If so, what are your predicted grades. This isn't necessary probably, but will help assess your situation to myself and TSR.

Sorry that was stupid of me XD. I am doing History, English and French, and I am in my first year of A-Level.
Original post by Duck10101

Thnks

Yes, change at Didcot Parkway
Original post by Duck10101
Sorry that was stupid of me XD. I am doing History, English and French, and I am in my first year of A-Level.

Your GCSE's won't hold you back, they are probably average for an Oxford applicant. Work hard this year to get the highest predictions possible, and perhaps start thinking about what sorts of things you could put on your PS ( i assume for history you would need to read a lot ), but that's not really necessary at this point.
I would say forget about uni's atm and just enjoy year 12, make the most of all the free time you have now.
Reply 5
Original post by nulli tertius
Yes, change at Didcot Parkway

thank u vey mcuh, vey use, 10/10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending