Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im struggling to find any nice black shorts for under £10. I've seen quite a few for around that price but they're all really short and make my legs look hideous, even with heels on. Has anyone seen any longer-length ones, ie: around 3in above the knee as opposed to right under the crotch area

ReputationRep:
    ^ New look and HnM have some...i got great ones from HnM-for 14.99 but theres a 20% HnM discount floating around somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Where have you looked, have you tried Primark? I saw some longer black ones the other day but I cant be sure exactly what length they were

ReputationRep:
    hey. there's some shorts that i got from new look which come with a thin red belt which are £8 and are a longer length

(have included a link to show me in them) BUT i am short so that could be why they're longer on me

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.js...oId=5004019393

im the blonde!

I know that river island have got longer length city-shorts sorta things but i think they might be too long (and expensive if you only want to spend £10)

ReputationRep:
    There Are Lots On Ebay X

ReputationRep:
    iv looked in pretty much all of those shops but i find the shorts are either really short or down to your knees and i want something in between. even those new look shorts look a bit too short

ReputationRep:
    How about these shorts i saw in Dorothy Perkins the other day? They're short...but not like crotch-length hot pants short. They're a nice length. And good value for £12.
    And as those ones have turn-ups, you could always let those down for an extra inch or so!

ReputationRep:
    what kind of shoes do you think would go with black shorts, bearing in mind im a short-arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonds_glitter_trauma_tears)
    what kind of shoes do you think would go with black shorts, bearing in mind im a short-arse
    Aww. Heels then, definitely. But only as high as you personally feel comfortable walking in...tottering around like a newborn deer isn't a sexy look Either black to go with the shorts, or a colour that goes with the top you wear. Gold heels are said to make your legs appear longer. Nothing too pointy because pointy shoes will make you look shorter.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    river island and h&m

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.