Epq questions ideas for medicine related epq

Watch
DoctorAngel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone got any suggestions for a current or interesting unique topic /question that is ethical to be debated about in an essay ...please tell me anything as long as the question is MEDICINE RELATED as that is my future career plan but it's so hard to think of just one fave topic 😭😭any help would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
JordyLeigh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I am also hoping to study medicine and I too, am doing an EPQ! I am focus img on care homes, they help get relevant work experience and you can explore patient care, staffing etc. Many care homes have nurses working in them and, as a doctor, you would be working alongside nurses. I hope this helps! Just ask for more information about my topic should you be interested.

Jordan
DoctorAngel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Omg that's great news ..we are both on the same journey to becoming a doctor..I really really want to study medicine and I am in year 12 so maybe we can help each other and keep each other updates on our journey to medschool. Your idea of care homes seems really unique and a good idea to explore. How would you phrase the question though? I'm still a bit unsure what ethical topics I can do which is good for medicine! What subjects do u btw? What did u get for GCSEs? Good luck hope u make it into medicine

Angelin

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
12.82%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (73)
62.39%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
11.97%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (12)
10.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.56%

Watched Threads