This discussion is closed.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ever doen something scpmoppleate; backwards said somethikngs you duidnt mean and justgb done the opposy-=uee. Saif zI would benre go clussibuing and wharere did I end up tonght'/ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
ever doen something scpmoppleate; backwards said somethikngs you duidnt mean and justgb done the opposy-=uee. Saif zI would benre go clussibuing and wharere did I end up tonght'/ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh...???? :confused:
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does that mean:

"Ever done something >insert strange word< ; backwards said somethings you didn't mean and just done the opposite. Said I would >something or other< go clubbing and where did I end up tonight? yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Or what? :confused:
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ever done something completely backwards, said some things you didnt mean and just done the opposite. said i would never go clubbing and where did i end up tonight? yeah!!!1

this is what alcohol does to you glad to see you had a good time
Revelation
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
ever done something completely backwards, said some things you didnt mean and just done the opposite. said i would never go clubbing and where did i end up tonight? yeah!!!1

this is what alcohol does to you glad to see you had a good time
well done, hats off to you. Silly drunks
Controller
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
oh my god. I'm semi-sober now. I'm so sorry! Good job on the translation though! Dunno what I was on about!
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh my god. I'm semi-sober now. I'm so sorry! Good job on the translation though! Dunno what I was on about!
hmm, I was wondering what the reason for that was.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Controller)
WE WANT BEN OUT!!!!!!!
Who is Ben ?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by randdom)
Who is Ben ?
tis_me_lord

oh my god my head is sore! arrgh!!! I never want to see alcohol again!
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
tis_me_lord

And why does he want him out, I thought he had gone?

Drink lots of water.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How many times have I heard that drink water and make sure you eat something.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
And why does he want him out, I thought he had gone?

Drink lots of water.
I think he's being a bit of a spammer. I have a glass of water in my hand as we speak! don't know what posessed me to drink until 8am tho! I cam home and the computer was still on with UKL, hence the post!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by pikaboo)
How many times have I heard that drink water and make sure you eat something.
lol yeah and vodka redbull hangovers are just the worst
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think he's being a bit of a spammer. I have a glass of water in my hand as we speak! don't know what posessed me to drink until 8am tho! I cam home and the computer was still on with UKL, hence the post!
I have given up drinking having spent my 18th birthday being really sick. I haven't had alchol since. I get really sick without drinking much. I don't every seem to change in the way I act I am just normal and then I throw up. Just keep sipping the water. If you stomach is unsettled I always find that tea helps.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
I have given up drinking having spent my 18th birthday being really sick. I haven't had alchol since. I get really sick without drinking much. I don't every seem to change in the way I act I am just normal and then I throw up. Just keep sipping the water. If you stomach is unsettled I always find that tea helps.
ooo tea, thats a brilliant idea! Nah I've never been sick before I just always feel really dodgy. I shouldn't do it, I always drink too much and mix them and tel myself I will be fine in the morning. Like last night I had 8 double vodkas and red bull, 6 bottles of miller and 4 large glasses of white wine. bleeeergh
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ooo tea, thats a brilliant idea! Nah I've never been sick before I just always feel really dodgy. I shouldn't do it, I always drink too much and mix them and tel myself I will be fine in the morning. Like last night I had 8 double vodkas and red bull, 6 bottles of miller and 4 large glasses of white wine. bleeeergh
Thats a lot or alchol. I think if I ever drunk that much I would pass out. Was it a special occasion?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
I am skilled at being able to pack away a lot while still be coherent. Its the morning that sucks for me. No, no occasion. I work in a bar full of heavy drinkers. I've been off work for 3 months so they took me out to reintroduce me to booze! That for them was a light night. Its unfortunate and dangerous but we have been known to pack away about 20 units a night
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That for them was a light night. Its unfortunate and dangerous but we have been known to pack away about 20 units a night
Do you like drinking? Or have you ever thought about cutting down.
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
huh?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (39)
20.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (46)
24.08%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
18.32%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (41)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.38%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.33%

Watched Threads