Turn on thread page Beta

Backwards watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    ever doen something scpmoppleate; backwards said somethikngs you duidnt mean and justgb done the opposy-=uee. Saif zI would benre go clussibuing and wharere did I end up tonght'/ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    ever doen something scpmoppleate; backwards said somethikngs you duidnt mean and justgb done the opposy-=uee. Saif zI would benre go clussibuing and wharere did I end up tonght'/ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh...???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean:

"Ever done something >insert strange word< ; backwards said somethings you didn't mean and just done the opposite. Said I would >something or other< go clubbing and where did I end up tonight? yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Or what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ever done something completely backwards, said some things you didnt mean and just done the opposite. said i would never go clubbing and where did i end up tonight? yeah!!!1

this is what alcohol does to you glad to see you had a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    ever done something completely backwards, said some things you didnt mean and just done the opposite. said i would never go clubbing and where did i end up tonight? yeah!!!1

this is what alcohol does to you glad to see you had a good time
    well done, hats off to you. Silly drunks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    oh my god. I'm semi-sober now. I'm so sorry! Good job on the translation though! Dunno what I was on about!

ReputationRep:
    oh my god. I'm semi-sober now. I'm so sorry! Good job on the translation though! Dunno what I was on about!
    hmm, I was wondering what the reason for that was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Controller)
    WE WANT BEN OUT!!!!!!!
    Who is Ben ?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by randdom)
    Who is Ben ?
    tis_me_lord

oh my god my head is sore! arrgh!!! I never want to see alcohol again!

ReputationRep:
    tis_me_lord

And why does he want him out, I thought he had gone?

Drink lots of water.

ReputationRep:
    How many times have I heard that drink water and make sure you eat something.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    And why does he want him out, I thought he had gone?

Drink lots of water.
    I think he's being a bit of a spammer. I have a glass of water in my hand as we speak! don't know what posessed me to drink until 8am tho! I cam home and the computer was still on with UKL, hence the post!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    How many times have I heard that drink water and make sure you eat something.
    lol yeah and vodka redbull hangovers are just the worst

ReputationRep:
    I think he's being a bit of a spammer. I have a glass of water in my hand as we speak! don't know what posessed me to drink until 8am tho! I cam home and the computer was still on with UKL, hence the post!
    I have given up drinking having spent my 18th birthday being really sick. I haven't had alchol since. I get really sick without drinking much. I don't every seem to change in the way I act I am just normal and then I throw up. Just keep sipping the water. If you stomach is unsettled I always find that tea helps.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I have given up drinking having spent my 18th birthday being really sick. I haven't had alchol since. I get really sick without drinking much. I don't every seem to change in the way I act I am just normal and then I throw up. Just keep sipping the water. If you stomach is unsettled I always find that tea helps.
    ooo tea, thats a brilliant idea! Nah I've never been sick before I just always feel really dodgy. I shouldn't do it, I always drink too much and mix them and tel myself I will be fine in the morning. Like last night I had 8 double vodkas and red bull, 6 bottles of miller and 4 large glasses of white wine. bleeeergh

ReputationRep:
    ooo tea, thats a brilliant idea! Nah I've never been sick before I just always feel really dodgy. I shouldn't do it, I always drink too much and mix them and tel myself I will be fine in the morning. Like last night I had 8 double vodkas and red bull, 6 bottles of miller and 4 large glasses of white wine. bleeeergh
    Thats a lot or alchol. I think if I ever drunk that much I would pass out. Was it a special occasion?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I am skilled at being able to pack away a lot while still be coherent. Its the morning that sucks for me. No, no occasion. I work in a bar full of heavy drinkers. I've been off work for 3 months so they took me out to reintroduce me to booze! That for them was a light night. Its unfortunate and dangerous but we have been known to pack away about 20 units a night

ReputationRep:
    That for them was a light night. Its unfortunate and dangerous but we have been known to pack away about 20 units a night
    Do you like drinking? Or have you ever thought about cutting down.

ReputationRep:
    huh?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.