The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Accountancy and Finance

Hi, does anyone know if royal holloways accountancy and finance course went into clearing last year? Really want to apply but won't get predicted grades of ABB.
Original post by kk5
Hi, does anyone know if royal holloways accountancy and finance course went into clearing last year? Really want to apply but won't get predicted grades of ABB.

Hi KK5,

Unfortunately, this course is often very popular and did not go into Clearing this year, though things may change year on year so we cannot say for definite if it will for the next academic year. However, just to let you know that we do consider students with slightly lower predicted grades in their application. Would you mind PM-ing me your predicted grades?

Summer :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, my predicted grades are BBC but I know that U can do better!

Unfortunately, this course is often very popular and did not go into Clearing this year, though things may change year on year so we cannot say for definite if it will for the next academic year. However, just to let you know that we do consider students with slightly lower predicted grades in their application. Would you mind PM-ing me your predicted grades?

Summer :smile:
Apply. They'll still give u an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yes, will try but if it's a popular course, may not be considered.
Even if u don't get an offer, at least u tried. And you'll still have 4 other options. The thought of not applying will be worse than a rejection. Plus I knew someone who applied to RHUL for a similar course with the same predicted grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Very true, thanks for the encouragement:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending