The Student Room Group

tsr doesn't properly your graduate degree...

Are there any other graduates in here, that feel insulted that tsr doesn't properly reflect your study level (ergo graduate) in its study level section. As in you are either an undergraduate, or a post graduate. There is no section for graduate? Am i the only one who is insulted by this??
Well, there are studies that suggest that many who go into the performing arts suffer from an external locus of identity*

*TBBT
If you've graduated from university and are undertaking further study, then you're doing something after graduation, which is commonly known as post grad.
Reply 3
Original post by threeportdrift
Well, there are studies that suggest that many who go into the performing arts suffer from an external locus of identity*

*TBBT
i'm not doing performing arts

Original post by moonkatt
If you've graduated from university and are undertaking further study, then you're doing something after graduation, which is commonly known as post grad.

i have graduated and am doing a voluntary job. But i am definitely not an undergraduate, as my profile would imply!?
Original post by john2054
i'm not doing performing arts

i have graduated and am doing a voluntary job. But i am definitely not an undergraduate, as my profile would imply!?

Are you studying at the moment?
Reply 5
Are you studying at the moment?

nope. i have a place on a masters for next year though...

So you're a postgrad then.

Same :biggrin: . So put your profile as postgrad and it'll eventually be okay :colone:
Reply 8
So you're a postgrad then.
Okay, i'll take your word for it.

Original post by Supernova91
Same :biggrin: . So put your profile as postgrad and it'll eventually be okay :colone:

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest