Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm coming to study abroad in London in a couple weeks and I have a hair cut on friday. I'm thinking of getting my hair tipped with blue, and I have dark brown hair and blue eyes...thoughts? Fashion faux pas?

ReputationRep:
    couldn't really say unless you showed me a pic or w/e but to be honest, its your hair and your look, if you are happy with it, then go for it!
    however, looking at your profile pic all I can say if I hope your hair is ALOT longer than it is there as i think it'd look a bit odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    couldn't really say unless you showed me a pic or w/e but to be honest, its your hair and your look, if you are happy with it, then go for it!
    however, looking at your profile pic all I can say if I hope your hair is ALOT longer than it is there as i think it'd look a bit odd.
    I'd say it's about an inch and a half long...still too short?

ReputationRep:
    possibly - I think it needs a fair bit of length for coloured tips to work, but that's my opinion

ReputationRep:
    So I just talked to my hair dresser and it turns out the blue would only last about 2 weeks, so I think I'm passing on it. Although I am going to try some blond highlights, prob post some pics in a little bit.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.