Turn on thread page Beta

Lohit from the apprentice was on my bus today watch

ReputationRep:
    Theyre all **** except Mr Connery, so apologies to him for putting him in my **** list

ReputationRep:
    I saw the blond one from the apprentice in Paddington station. It was thrilling.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Holly Brisley when I was doing a promotion for the Sydney International Boat Festival the other week

She walked past us wearing sunnies and carrying a few shopping bags.

She actually looks better in real life than on TV (and her website), was quite surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <(+_+)>)
    I saw the blond one from the apprentice in Paddington station. It was thrilling.
    :rofl: Did you get her autograph? :eek:

Those reality shows don't mean much to Aussies, I remember when Guy Sebastian from Australian Idol performed at the local mall, people threw eggs at him :p:

He didn't deserve THAT, I have to admit.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently a footballer once laughed at me in Harrods.

But I don't follow football, so I didn't recognise him :\

ReputationRep:
    David Walliams walked past me in covent gardens, problem is i had just accidently dropped my fag butt on the floor and as its cobbled pavement, coldnt pick it up. He gave me a bad look and walked off.

ReputationRep:
    did anyone ever watch beauty and the geek??? me and my mates were on the last tube home and one of the 'geeks' was on and we were all so drunk that we were convinced it was a major, life changing moment and took loads of pics. the next day when we looked at the pictures again we were all like 'who's that guy?'

ReputationRep:
    The prince of Mexico (well..he would have been a prince had the monarchy not been abolished) used to be in my class. Part of the Hapsburg line. Also several sons of Mps and various high profile politicians were in my classes. Everyone else though just seemed mega rich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Apparently a footballer once laughed at me in Harrods.

But I don't follow football, so I didn't recognise him :\

I apparently once served a 'famous' footballer in the shop I worked at but I have no idea who he was, I only realised when the all the pharmacy staff were staring at him and then told me why after....erm he was french, I think...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.