The Student Room Group

My stupid gf left me texts

Sent em a wk ago like and I been blanking her but she's got me thinking now

Anyways this is from me text logs some stuff is omitted like her name and number and that and plus she sent a LOT since the div can't face me. Also the format looks perfect on my screen but idk how it's gonna look wit tsr and icba to fix it if it looks bogus

Basically my problem is: do I respond and we charm each other, apologise, kiss n make up like we been doing for nearly a decade

or do I dash her like my bois tell me to do (they dont even like her so they're being biased lol)

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

get back with her conny.
Reply 2
Ask her 'who is this'
Reply 3
You did the right thing, don't worry. Hopefully she's not too upset and gets over it. You got to do whats right for you and best for both of you because if you happy without her you did right :smile:
dash her off lad
Original post by Yaboi
Ask her 'who is this'

:rofl: might do...that' a good one
Original post by neal95
dash her off lad

been thinking to, cheers :\

part of me wants to light her up then hang up and block her
another part of me wants to keep ignoring her like she did me
another part of me wants to make it work
Reply 7
You know when a girl says "you’d be such a great catch for anyone" or "any girl would be happy to be with you", it's such an ******* insult and literally rubs salt into the wounds. You're better off blocking her number (which I assume you have now), don't even reply... Just cut her off completely.
I will say I'm relieved she responded :colone:
Original post by UWS
You know when a girl says "you’d be such a great catch for anyone" or "any girl would be happy to be with you", it's such an ******* insult and literally rubs salt into the wounds. You're better off blocking her number (which I assume you have now), don't even reply... Just cut her off completely.

don't think she's patronising me but at the same time it leaves me to think, if I'm all these good things then wtf is ur problem suddenly??

I don't think I'll ever ****ing know
Original post by 0to100
been thinking to, cheers :\

part of me wants to light her up then hang up and block her
another part of me wants to keep ignoring her like she did me
another part of me wants to make it work

yeah its a nightmare to let go of the old feelings but she obvs for her reasons cant see it happening in the current form so either you have to give in to her demands or leave. it can be hard when the other is very demanding i have experience of that and sometimes you just wanna not message them for a few hours or chill or have your owm time etc. moving on might not be ideal ij the short term but im pretty sure you could get to know another girl who can provide you with a good relationship XD
Reply 11
Original post by 0to100
don't think she's patronising me but at the same time it leaves me to think, if I'm all these good things then wtf is ur problem suddenly??

I don't think I'll ever ****ing know

I think it is patronising, I hate that phrase with a passion. I know she ain't gonna babysit you to find someone else but saying all those things about you and then saying "oh some other girl will like these things about you" is so *****y.

Probably best not to think about it anymore tbh, she's not worth your time after what she put you through.
Original post by flower.
You did the right thing, don't worry. Hopefully she's not too upset and gets over it. You got to do whats right for you and best for both of you because if you happy without her you did right :smile:

lol not happy without her tbh. but she's tryna play mindgames suddenly like treat me like dirt then beg me to come back, it's been a cycle where we do this to each other

it either stops now if I never respond orrrrrr we keep going like this :\

I think she expects me to respond like it's all good
Original post by 0to100
lol not happy without her tbh. but she's tryna play mindgames suddenly like treat me like dirt then beg me to come back, it's been a cycle where we do this to each other

Hmm
Reply 14
Original post by 0to100

She probably thinks she can control the relationship. I think it should stop. Your probably not happy and you still think about her, its normal but eventually your mind will be on something else and you can both just move on. Don't let this put you down and just move on and know-one should be treated like dirt and they try act nice because thats just so wrong and you need to show her that she's wrong and shouldn't control you.
Reply 15
Original post by saraxh
Hmm

Sooo trueeee :clap2:
shes trying to be nice by saying your a good guy and stuff and dont want to make you feel upset . she is hinting that you are a great guy and that you would be great with another girl because of all your good qualities and not with me. if she feels like she cant do it anymore, just let her go it will be better for both of you because theres no point chasing a girl who doesn't want you
Reply 17
i dont think you should get back with her
she just isn't ready for a relationship and idk how you've been dating her so long
shes one of them that thinks she can just treat you like **** but then goes crying waterfalls and then you take her back out of pity not bc you want to and she continues to treat you like ****
she can't even say I love you lol

at least she's admitted it tho...
just let her go - you deserve better and she needs space
Original post by 0to100
Sent em a wk ago like and I been blanking her but she's got me thinking now

Anyways this is from me text logs some stuff is omitted like her name and number and that and plus she sent a LOT since the div can't face me. Also the format looks perfect on my screen but idk how it's gonna look wit tsr and icba to fix it if it looks bogus

Basically my problem is: do I respond and we charm each other, apologise, kiss n make up like we been doing for nearly a decade

or do I dash her like my bois tell me to do (they dont even like her so they're being biased lol)

Spoiler

Why are you asking TSR? Don't you even know what to do with your own life anymore?
Original post by z33
i dont think you should get back with her
she just isn't ready for a relationship and idk how you've been dating her so long
shes one of them that thinks she can just treat you like **** but then goes crying waterfalls and then you take her back out of pity not bc you want to and she continues to treat you like ****
she can't even say I love you lol

at least she's admitted it tho...
just let her go - you deserve better and she needs space

:K: damn...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending