Turn on thread page Beta

Driving test related question watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How long do I have to wait if I want to take another practical test? No-one seems to give me a set amount of days.

depends on your area really

ReputationRep:
    14 days is the set time that you have to wait to take another test...Then after that you can take it on the 15th day if you wish..but it depends if you can get one

ReputationRep:
    If you fail...

If you fail the test you should ask the examiner for some feedback to help prepare yourself for your next test. Your driving report form will also show you where you made any mistakes. You can take another practical test 10 working days after your car or motorcycle test.

That's what I found on the website actually, but according to what you said, then your correct.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.