Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The country is getting more & more like the US every day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniOfLife)
    I hardly think we're "screwed". Yes kids are getting involved in bad stuff but only a fairly small number and probably a lot grow out of it. We have a problem but there's no need to blow it out of proportion.
    "Aww. Never mind him, he's just going through his murdering phase."

ReputationRep:
    More needs to be done about the antisocial bigots that roam our streets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    "Aww. Never mind him, he's just going through his murdering phase."
    No need to twist what I wrote. I was making the point that there is no reason to think that the country is somehow going to collapse into anarchy any day now.

ReputationRep:
    I bet those scummy *******s that shot him won't get sentenced for more than five years.

ReputationRep:
    2 people were just shot outside the back of my house this morning as it goes . I live in a 'nice' area as well lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    The country is getting more & more like the US every day!
    I definitely agree. How sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan)
    Big shame

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the attacker, but if you all saw the 11 year old, and he was a chavvy scumbag ****** from a council house background, what would your thoughts be then?

RIP.
    True that, ive had a child who imo looked about 9/10 exclaim to me "What the **** you lookin' at" :banghead: :stupido2:
    (I i dont even live in THAT rough an area)

Iv'e found personally that the problem lies in their fathers who, in my experience, turn out to be overgrown chavs..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisRH)
    True that, ive had a child who imo looked about 9/10 exclaim to me "What the **** you lookin' at" :banghead: :stupido2:
    (I i dont even live in THAT rough an area)

Iv'e found personally that the problem lies in their fathers who, in my experience, turn out to be overgrown chavs..
    I would have said, "I'm not sure, I'm not very good at **** puzzles."

I definitely agree that the parents are at fault. But if the family lives in a rough area to start with then it's a lot easier for the kids to get mixed up in it all since their friends or friends of friends will be from the same backgrounds.

I was reading about the Bulger case on Wikipedia, makes me sad that they were released by the time they were 18, and only served 8 years each. One of them is getting married and his girl is clueless as to who he is. Sentences are way too lenient. No doubt they spent the time playing on Playstations and infront of a TV. What kind of deterrent is 8 years to a chav who has no bright future anyway? Imagine how Bulger's parents must feel about that. I would lock such people up and throw away the key, literally.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that suprises me is that this didnt happen earlier. The streets of every major city, Liverpool included, is swarming with horrible little *******s who seem to think they are immune to the rules and prosecution.

Its partly the parents fault, but its also the area that they are being brought up and the social enviroment surrounding them, that makes them what they are today. You could have the best parents in the world who teach you all your manners etc but if you live in a rough area please and thank you will not get you very far. You have to adapt to the lifestyles around you.

I think the police are too soft anyway. Stick armed police patrolling the streets and we'll see if they still get lippy.

PS. Liverpool has scals not chavs.

ReputationRep:
    Aw tis so sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)

I think the police are too soft anyway. Stick armed police patrolling the streets and we'll see if they still get lippy.
    The pussy ass libetarians wouldnt like that

i dont live in any of the top largest cities but it woudlnt surprise me if the same happened round here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grizzly)
    wat u gotta understand is that if you were unfortunate enough to live under these circumstances, you would probably own a gun too.

its like, everyone got a gun right? so what u gonna do, trust ur karate skills? nah. u gonna buy a gun to protect yourself. this is how gun crime rises.

guns are a product of the poverty and drugs. these STUPID police and politicians dont understand this, they just tryin to take the guns out the hood. solve the ROOT PROBLEM first!!
    just because the guy next to you has a gun doesnt mean you need one too...besides, thats not how gun crime rises...no, no...if it was like that it would be more like a stand off...everyone would wait till you pulled out yours and then your dead! thats why Texas, U.S.A. has a lower crime rate then bloody California. Its the people not the guns...if a room full of scientists had a gun...you really think they would shoot each other? please say no! put together a room full of uneducated peoples and what do you get... a room with new paint job. come one!

ReputationRep:
    Hope this guy gets raped in prison to an inch of his ringpiece. Yeah, real big man killing an 11 year old. :rolleyes:

Tossers, the lot of them :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyril Sneer's Nose)
    Hope this guy gets raped in prison to an inch of his ringpiece. Yeah, real big man killing an 11 year old. :rolleyes:

Tossers, the lot of them :mad:
    So your encouraging pedophillia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    So your encouraging pedophillia?
    I'll keep this simple. No.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps this thread should be linked to the one about people leaving britain. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

Why don't they just chuck the moronic child killers into a tough military regime for a few years? That'll teach them respect for firearms and discipline, and at the same time give them something constructive to do with their pathetic lives.

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively, there'll be the highest cases of friendly fire around.

ReputationRep:
    Murderers killing murderers - what's the problem there? :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.