The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?

Poll

Hot weather or cold weather?

I'm calling it. It's officially Winter and the temperatures are finally starting to show it (though, it's still a little bit too warm for my liking). My question to you is do you prefer cold weather...

Or do you prefer hot weather? :headfire::cool:

For me, it has to be cold weather. I find it so much easier to deal with and I really enjoy it tbh. I love the feeling of freezing hands and cold wind in my face... :daydreaming:

So... vote in the poll! :hmmm:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I have to have that happy medium of about 14c :P
Definitely prefer the cold weather - a big reason is that it's better for skiing in :biggrin:

Also, I love the crisp mornings, and the dark evenings... Warm weather does have it's benefits, but the one thing I hate is just sweating in hot weather... at least you don't sweat standing still in the cold :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hot weather for sure.
Cold.

There is nothing more pleasureable than running across open countryside at dawn on a frosty morning.
Original post by claireestelle
I have to have that happy medium of about 14c :P

I'd say that was just erring on 'cold', but I'm guessing you're going to ask me to edit my poll aren't you? :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
I'd say that was just erring on 'cold', but I'm guessing you're going to ask me to edit my poll aren't you? :tongue:

No, no poll edits needed unless you want to stick a warm option in because that's what that temperature is:P
I don't really like either extreme, but if I had to pick I'd choose cold weather. Hot weather makes me feel tired and not very well, plus I find it hard to sleep when it's hot :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
No, no poll edits needed unless you want to stick a warm option in because that's what that temperature is:P

PRSOM :colondollar: touché... :tongue:

Original post by Leviathan1741
I don't really like either extreme, but if I had to pick I'd choose cold weather. Hot weather makes me feel tired and not very well, plus I find it hard to sleep when it's hot :smile:

:hugs: another one for the cold crew :colone:

Hope you're doing OK lovely!
Original post by Quantex

There is nothing more pleasureable than running across open countryside at dawn on a frosty morning.

still shackled to another man but with the shrill cry of the alarm fading into the far distance.
Cold - I always get too warm and uncomfortable in summer. I like being able to add layers and wrap up nice and cosy in the winter weather :love:
Reply 12
I like it when it snows but I hate the cold.
I like it when it's sunny but I hate the heat.

But snow is fun and I'm a winter baby so cold weather.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Cold - I always get too warm and uncomfortable in summer. I like being able to add layers and wrap up nice and cosy in the winter weather :love:

Original post by UWS
I like it when it snows but I hate the cold.
I like it when it's sunny but I hate the heat.

But snow is fun and I'm a winter baby so cold weather.

Yessssss :colone:
Reply 14
hot weather
Original post by Ruth200
hot weather

How come? :smile:
Original post by iEthan

:hugs: another one for the cold crew :colone:

Hope you're doing OK lovely!

Yep!

Thank you Ethan, I'm doing okay! I hope you are too :h: :hugs:
Reply 17
Original post by iEthan
How come? :smile:

i'm more used to since i'm from california :smile:
I like that happy feeling you get when the sun is out and everything looks so bright and alive. But I bloody hate the heat. You can be completely naked but you still can't avoid that ****.

So I prefer cold weather bc it's more easy to deal with. All ya gotta do is wear some extra layers.

Also hot chocolate is a lot more enjoyable in the winter. I like to sip on it whilst I stare out the window and laugh at those trapped in the rain. Evil, I know.
Original post by Ruth200
i'm more used to since i'm from california :smile:

Totally wasn't expecting that! That makes a lot of sense, our weather is very different to Californian weather haha. :tongue:

Latest