some advice Watch

This discussion is closed.
sofia
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am doing my extended essay in History and I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on how to write a good and comprehensive essay.

Thanx
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sofia)
I am doing my extended essay in History and I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on how to write a good and comprehensive essay.

Thanx
Try searching a site such as www.essaybank.co.uk

Phil
sofia
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
Try searching a site such as www.essaybank.co.uk

Phil
cheers ill have a look now..
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sofia)
cheers ill have a look now..
You're welcome, anytime

Phil
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sofia)

Thanx

what are you doing your' on. Mine was the spanish civil war and if by some random miracle your doing a similar subject i'd be happy to help. Chances are your not though so good luck anyway
Pencil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They're quite easy really. You start with an introduction, write about 4 or 5 good paragraphs and sum everything up in a 5-line conclusion. Remember though, there's only 1 space between sentences.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hey how amazing, this is exactly what im doing on...the actual title of my essay, is how did the spanish citizens reacted after the knowing the results of the elections in 1931. I have been looking everywhere for the oficial results of the elections with the exact number of votes of each party but couldn't find anything...do you know where I could look for them??

Cheerss

C ya
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
They're quite easy really. You start with an introduction, write about 4 or 5 good paragraphs and sum everything up in a 5-line conclusion. Remember though, there's only 1 space between sentences.

Thanx a lot thats already some help cheers
Pencil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're welcome.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (96)
18.82%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.71%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.94%

Watched Threads