The Student Room Group

Kissing - Eyes open or closed?

Why do we close our eyes when snogging? More intimate? All my past partners closed their eyes when we made out, but my new partner keeps her eyes open. Just found it odd but she
Is arroused as always moans.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMEGGGY
Why do we close our eyes when snogging? More intimate? All my past partners closed their eyes when we made out, but my new partner keeps her eyes open. Just found it odd but she
Posted from TSR Mobile

For the same reason that we close them when we sneeze - they'd pop out otherwise.
Reply 2
Apparently it is because our eyes and brain cannot focus on something so close to us, like the other person's face.
Original post by SMEGGGY
but she Is arroused as always moans.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Moaning is not always a sign of sexual arousal, trust me.
Reply 4
It's kinda weird with eyes open
Idek it just seems normal with eyes closed. Maybe she keeps them open because she likes to see your expression? Although she wont see much that close up
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
Moaning is not always a sign of sexual arousal, trust me.

If you say so... :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by cupcakes87
Idek it just seems normal with eyes closed. Maybe she keeps them open because she likes to see your expression? Although she wont see much that close up

Perhaps but I've not asked her directly as she's not experienced. But has said she likes to see my face lol
Original post by SMEGGGY
If you say so... :rolleyes:

Who's told you your eyes can pop out due to kissing with them open?? retard. :rolleyes:

Wow, you said the R word.

Do you even know how offensive that is to most decent people?
Original post by Reality Check
Wow, you said the R word.

Do you even know how offensive that is to most decent people?

You are asking if he knows how overly sensitive most people are, right?
Original post by SMEGGGY
Perhaps but I've not asked her directly as she's not experienced. But has said she likes to see my face lol

Maybe thats why? When i first started kissing i used to keep my eyes open just because i didnt really know what was going on. In my head it was like whats the other person doing but now that im comfy and trusting my eyes are always closed lolol
So it might be that, just a thought :tongue:
Wait how do you know her eyes are open when you're kissing? Are your eyes open too..?
Reply 12
Eyes closed unless shes a chubster
Original post by Airmed
Apparently it is because our eyes and brain cannot focus on something so close to us, like the other person's face.

Yep if you put your hand close to your face and try to focus on it you can't help but go cockeyed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I kiss I stare intensely because it's more romantic. Something like this:

Spoiler

Reply 15
Please only sing Bruno Mars' latest songs, it is disrespectful to go so far back when there are more recent songs available.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Posted from TSR Mobile

"The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, laugh and dream!":smile:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It's kinda weird with eyes open

True...
Reply 18
It's okay, Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days. nobodys perfect, u gotta work it till u get it right.

Make sure you cleanse before bed time, or at the latest, in the morning.

My uni house has silverfish, so now I leave the spiders so it can eat them. I prefer spiders to those creepy little antenna silver bugs :frown:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you have someone to kiss

#loner4lyfe
2edgy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending