Proof for use of TI-Nspire CX in A/AS levels

Watch this thread
lewinator56
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone have any proof that i can use the TI-Nspire CX in A/AS-levels. it is rather irritating as a bought one, and now my school are saying that i cant use it as it can have data uploaded onto it (even though its wiped before the exam!) and the invigilators may not know how to clear it properly so it may not be wiped etc..
TobyReichelt
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
It can be used. Ring the exam board/email them. Given that your TI-Nspire CX cannot perform algebra, it is allowed. I have one myself and I am on OCR MEI exam board. I emailed them and it was confirmed to be okay.
lewinator56
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
yes, one of my teachers did that, they emailed AQA, they said that they go by the JCQ rules, specifying that it is ok, still no change though, i think what i will do is contact the exam board for proof, or contact JCQ.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (279)
41.77%
The paper was reasonable (279)
41.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
8.98%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.49%

Watched Threads