The Student Room Group

Best uni to study marketing?

im thinking of applying to sussex AAB-ABB(management with marketing and psychology), cardiff AAB(business management and marketing), southampton AAB (international marketing), kent ABB and dundee BBB-BCC(international business and marketing)
I got ABB in my As exams and i think i could manage an AAB. Are these good unis for marketing? What is your opinion on these unis?
Reply 1
Original post by BernieBro
im thinking of applying to sussex AAB-ABB(management with marketing and psychology), cardiff AAB(business management and marketing), southampton AAB (international marketing), kent ABB and dundee BBB-BCC(international business and marketing)
I got ABB in my As exams and i think i could manage an AAB. Are these good unis for marketing? What is your opinion on these unis?

Hiya,
I'm currently in my first year studying marketing at Bournemouth University. My entry requirements were point based which really helped me as I didn't need specific grades. I also applied for Southampton and Sussex as I thought they both looked good for Marketing also, and if you think you are cable of achieving then entry requirements then it's worth applying. My advice would be to go to open days as thats how I choose my first choice and insurance choice. I was just going to suggest looking at the course break down for each uni to see how much they differ and also was wondering if you had considered a placement year? Bournemouth have a placement year in third year which gives you experience industry which is great for your CV. Also, do your choices offer CIM (Chartered institute of Marketing). This is an extra qualification you can do which really stands out to employers.

Hope this helped, if you have any more questions feel free to ask! - Jess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending