Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I'm going to get married today. I haven't decided who to yet though.
    Can I come to the wedding?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get married today. I haven't decided who to yet though.
    have you left Acaila then?!?! Jeez..you're really getting through the life-partners aren't you ellie!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Can I come to the wedding?
    You most certainly can. You can pick from the following roles: Groom, best man, father of the bride, drunken uncle, uninvited ex boyfriend who causes a scene, bridesmaid 1, 2 or 3, maid of honour, page boy, flower girl, vicar, wedding planner or band at reception

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    have you left Acaila then?!?! Jeez..you're really getting through the life-partners aren't you ellie!!

G
    Acaila's my lover, but we can't get married unless we go to Hawaii so I want a man to marry in this country!

ReputationRep:
    Acaila's my lover, but we can't get married unless we go to Hawaii so I want a man to marry in this country!
    Why not Las vegas...i hear they do great themed weddings over there...you could have a thelma and louise marriage or something

G

ReputationRep:
    You most certainly can. You can pick from the following roles: Groom, best man, father of the bride, drunken uncle, uninvited ex boyfriend who causes a scene, bridesmaid 1, 2 or 3, maid of honour, page boy, flower girl, vicar, wedding planner or band at reception
    Can I be the superhero who steals the bride-to-be in the final scene?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    How hot is it your way?
    It's 31° over here and feels even warmer. I don't even feel like taking my car out.
    pretty much the same tempted to go for a swim in hampstead pond however last time i went i found condoms on the floor so still unsure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Can I be the superhero who steals the bride-to-be in the final scene?
    But pink?? They might not be able to tell you from a bridesmaid.....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    But pink?? They might not be able to tell you from a bridesmaid.....

G
    That's the cunning part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I will be sitting on the computer all day. I may go out to the cinema though, if I can be bothered.
    your computer can take your weight :eek: wow

ReputationRep:
    oh, i forgot to mention....

today i won two trophies after a week long croquet tournament in Cheltenham
    and i'll get my name engraved on the honours board at Cheltenham croquet club (which is equivalent to having ur name engraved at Lords for cricket)

all that time, money and hours wasted waiting for trains/arguing with train managers to allow my bike on the train wasn't for nothing after all although i had to spend £20 buying drinks for everyone I defeated over the week :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

and i'll get my name engraved on the honours board at Cheltenham croquet club (which is equivalent to having ur name engraved at Lords for cricket)

all that time, money and hours wasted waiting for trains/arguing with train managers to allow my bike on the train wasn't for nothing after all although i had to spend £20 buying drinks for everyone I defeated over the week :eek:
    *applause*

ReputationRep:
    Today im going to the University of Queensland's open day... should be fun and Ill pick up some free stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Update: Went to see King Arthur, it was about as I'd expected, fairly unoriginal.
    Keira Knightley looks good in woad, though I shouldn't imagine she looks bad in many things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

bloody well done man! very productive weekend

me, i decided to go out for a drive to make the most of my new licence. the motorway was going at <30mph :eek:

ReputationRep:
    More UKL and gaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    As I sit here in a toga with the new name "Octavia" (as my niece and I have just cooked and eaten a roman feast and later we will watch Gladiator), I was just wondering what everyone else is up to.
    I think I get full points for creativity today: making menus, roman design paper plates, making togas, doing hairstyles, cooking honey and nut cakes and other roman lunch things etc. Must go and be fed grapes now... hehe
    bloody hell, are you planning to be a history teacher or something?

OK I started the day almost being blinded by a rather enthusiastic 6 month old cat jumping onto my head with his claws out.

went shopping (boring food shopping). Was taken out for lunch by a friend, sat in the garden reading and then caught up with a couple of people by phone.

plans for today incvolve the garden, a book and trying not to strangle Salem (the cat, and no i didn't name him)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    bloody hell, are you planning to be a history teacher or something?
    It was her idea! I am just a compliant Auntie.

ReputationRep:
    And im back from UQ.... my head hurts! Uni is going to be a whole new ball game ladies and gentlemen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I would choose king arthur, thunderbirds is meh.
    ergh, king arthur is crap, i d/led it the other night, only reason to see it would be kiera knightnley...not wearing much...and getting it on with some bloke

today im going to watch spiderman 2 later (pirate dvd...glorious!) and will be going to a boat regatta thing down bristol docks..go and spend some money in town while im at it too

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.