The Student Room Group

What are university exams like for Sociology or Social Anthropology??

I have been accepted to the University of Manchester for their Sociology and Social Anthropology course which I am really excited about. However, it is 90% exam based which I am worried about. I am not bad at essays and exams but I wouldn't be the best at them. Has anybody here done a related degree programme or is currently doing one and has taken any exams. If you have, how hard are they? I want to go to Manchester but I am scared of failing because there is so many exams involved.
Original post by mmclaughlin950
I have been accepted to the University of Manchester for their Sociology and Social Anthropology course which I am really excited about. However, it is 90% exam based which I am worried about. I am not bad at essays and exams but I wouldn't be the best at them. Has anybody here done a related degree programme or is currently doing one and has taken any exams. If you have, how hard are they? I want to go to Manchester but I am scared of failing because there is so many exams involved.

If you can find someone from Manchester then great, but otherwise university exams vary enormously as each university can set their own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending