The Student Room Group

The Truth About The Alt Right Movement.

The alt rights primary aim right now is to normalise their extreme views e.g. white supremacy. Their arguments are highly fallacious and follow a primitive line of thinking but it is difficult to really understand how deeply hateful they really are.

Here's their tactics:

1. They are very good at pointing out problems with our world and blame it all on liberals.
2. People who watch or read this bs propaganda start to hate and develop a deep distaste for our world, even though the alt right exaggerate a lot and produce manipulative and hateful propaganda.
3. Note - The alt right never have a sensible, practical solution to these issues. The reality is that the establishment arent choosing not to do anything about the current world issues.
4. People start to affiliate themselves with the alt right, spreading hate and general distaste for the world problems.
5. One of their tactics is that they simply blame specific races and religions for their problems because thats more easier than actually identifying the genuine underlying problem. Luckily the people who fall for their rubbish are brain-dead half wits who now have a platform to express their xenophobia and their racist views.
6.They also continue to bash the mainstream media even though their own content is cancerous.

The alt right is an interesting phenomenon and i honestly would compare it something like the KKK which had millions of members at their peak and as we all know, history is always repeating itself.

As they slowly normalise and converge with mainstream society, they will slowly grow exponentially and now more and more far right movements are becoming affiliated with the alt right.

Of course we can thank Paul Joseph Watson and other alt right pseudo intellectuals who continue manipulate people around the world into thinking that the alt right is some sort of enlightment whilst hiding and denying their hateful agenda.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by burt.
The alt rights primary aim right now is to normalise their extreme views e.g. white supremacy. Their arguments are highly fallacious and follow a primitive line of thinking but it is difficult to really understand how deeply hateful they really are.

Here's their tactics:

1. They are very good at pointing out problems with our world and blame it all on liberals.
2. People who watch or read this bs propaganda start to hate and develop a deep distaste for our world, even though the alt right exaggerate a lot and produce manipulative and hateful propaganda.
3. Note - The alt right never have a sensible, practical solution to these issues. The reality is that the establishment arent choosing not to do anything about the current world issues.
4. People start to affiliate themselves with the alt right, spreading hate and general distaste for the world problems.
5. One of their tactics is that they simply blame specific races and religions for their problems because thats more easier than actually identifying the genuine underlying problem. Luckily the people who fall for their rubbish are brain-dead half wits who now have a platform to express their xenophobia and their racist views.
6.They also continue to bash the mainstream media even though their own content is cancerous.

The alt right is an interesting phenomenon and i honestly would compare it something like the KKK which had millions of members at their peak and as we all know, history is always repeating itself.

As they slowly normalise and converge with mainstream society, they will slowly grow exponentially and now more and more far right movements are becoming affiliated with the alt right.

Of course we can thank Paul Joseph Watson and other alt right pseudo intellectuals who continue manipulate people around the world into thinking that the alt right is some sort of enlightment whilst hiding and denying their hateful agenda.

How can something slowly grow exponentially?
Reply 2
Original post by limetang
How can something slowly grow exponentially?

Exponential curves initially grow slowly.
Original post by NativeEuropeàn
What views of theirs are supremacist exactly?

Opposing immigration in the West makes you a White supremacist

But why not the rest of the world? Are Japanese people supremacists? Are the Jews supremacists for having a Jewish state after all?

Lets get this straight..

If you're a White person in Sweden, and you oppose immigration that makes you a foreigner in your own homeland. That makes you far-right, fascists, a racist and last of all... White supremacist.

Has the world gone mad?

There is actually a quote on White genocide out there that says that they'll make White genocide a positive thing and that only White supremacists will oppose it.

Whether or not it's fake or not it is coming true,. They love calling us White supremacists for wanting a future.

Rethink who the real racists are. They don't want supremacy they want an existence.

Yes I think the world has gone mad. You must accept liberal double standards and group equalisation or you are a racist fascist dictator 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by NativeEuropeàn
What views of theirs are supremacist exactly?

Opposing immigration in the West makes you a White supremacist

But why not the rest of the world? Are Japanese people supremacists? Are the Jews supremacists for having a Jewish state after all?

Lets get this straight..

If you're a White person in Sweden, and you oppose immigration that makes you a foreigner in your own homeland. That makes you far-right, fascists, a racist and last of all... White supremacist.

Has the world gone mad?

There is actually a quote on White genocide out there that says that they'll make White genocide a positive thing and that only White supremacists will oppose it.

Whether or not it's fake or not it is coming true,. They love calling us White supremacists for wanting a future.

Rethink who the real racists are. They don't want supremacy they want an existence.

Cheap straw man. I never said being anti immigration is alt right, because it isnt. Your argument is invalid.

However i would think that you appear to correspond with the alt right. You seem very obsessed with this "white genocide" but i think that is actually an insult to real genocide like the holocaust. THERE IS NO WHITE GENOCIDE. NO ONE IS SLAUGHTERING YOU.

Your stupidity and lack of ability to process the point im trying to convey is also a common feature of the half wit followers of the alt right.

It's also ironic because I said that the alt right like to blame races and have this very divisive rhetoric that you're conveying here :biggrin::biggrin:
Can you stop for a moment and actually define white supremacy?
Their subreddit and the vast majority of Breitbart comments and articles expose what they are really about.
Original post by burt.
Cheap straw man. I never said being anti immigration is alt right, because it isnt. Your argument is invalid.

However i would think that you appear to correspond with the alt right. You seem very obsessed with this "white genocide" but i think that is actually an insult to real genocide like the holocaust. THERE IS NO WHITE GENOCIDE. NO ONE IS SLAUGHTERING YOU.

Your stupidity and lack of ability to process the point im trying to convey is also a common feature of the half wit followers of the alt right.

It's also ironic because I said that the alt right like to blame races and have this very divisive rhetoric that you're conveying here :biggrin::biggrin:

burt, the problem is you people don't think these things through.

It is quite amazing that even today people can't handle Darwinism.

We know that according to Darwinism, eugenics if properly implemented is correct. The reason we don't apply it is not because it's not correct but because it imposes on personal liberties. While ideocracy is a real concern, we're not sure if that's a problem yet and if it were there might be some less morally objectionable ways to implement an equivalent to eugenics.

Eugenics is about exploiting nature with action. White genocide is about exploiting nature with inaction.

Wiping out a race is wrong regardless of the means. I suppose you could establish some exceptions but those aren't the rule. By saying we should have open borders, completely open, we actually do run the risk of simply being outbred. It's natural borders historically that have separated us, restricted the flow between regions and that have diversified us. Something I'm grateful for because it would be unchallenging, boring and lonely if we were all the same. I'm not talking about people wiping us out with superior technology but merely by prolifically breeding. This has actually started to happen already. We're seeing substantial ethnic shifts in most white nations that are seeing white people creep towards being a minority. By 2100 at the current rate there will be very few white majority nations on the planet and globally white people will be a tiny minority. This is a similar concept to breeding the colour out of them although in this case, breeding the colour into them. It's very hard to find this data now as it is being actively scrubbed from the internet as race denial has prevailed. Race denial is the result of UNESCO resorting to the same means as the Nazi's when it decided that it would politicise the issue of race rather than rely on common sense and science. I have to scratch my head now because UNESCO is now replacing it with ethnicity (subsets of races). What's strange about this is that the German philosophy was more in line with this than concerned with races. At the time they simply had the habit of calling ethnicity as race because the two hadn't been well separated yet.

Practically no one is saying anything like banning mixed race marriages, bringing segregation, expelling people from the nation or anything like that but making sure our borders are reasonably maintained is something we can easily accomplish. People have a right to be concerned about the preservation of their race. I'm concerned about the preservation of my own race and plenty of others. I have a preference for some of their women. In fact, I am even pro-evolution rights for advanced animals. I believe that inferior species such as elephants, chimps, octopuses, dolphins, orangutans and so on should be protected with the right to evolve.

When you close your mind with barriers and scream racism at everything these are the kind of beautiful ideas you fail to come up with. So for example what if a race actually is inferior? When it comes to my philosophy, they have little to worry about.

A lot of these things are legitimate concerns. They need to be talked about and expressed. The alternative thus far has been denying reality which means that most people are not prepared for the future. The biggest thing coming next is genetic engineering. This has the potential to redefine everything when it comes to race and may make many concerns irrelevant either way. It also comes with it's own substantial set of new concerns.
(edited 7 years ago)
WTF I hate the alt-right now.
The views of the alt-right are not extreme in the slightest - they are all built off of facts and common sense.
Original post by burt.

Here's their tactics:

And this is the truth about the liberals movement? :-)

1480240105956.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l'etranger
WTF I hate the alt-right now.

Why ?

Original post by #ChaosKass
The views of the alt-right are not extreme in the slightest - they are all built off of facts and common sense.

What are the alt-right's views/political position, is there an official party or something with a consensus..... how big is the alt right movement ?
Original post by HandiCapanda
Why ?

because I base my worldview on the ramblings of self-entitled students who regurgitate what they once read on the Huffpost.
Original post by skunkboy
And this is the truth about the liberals movement? :-)

1480240105956.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

If there is evidence of irregularities, why shouldn't there be a recount?
We should stop discussing them though and giving them power and influence. Before, no one batted an eyelid at them and they were just regarded as sad, petty individuals. But now everyday I'm seeing at least one thread on them and their values.

By talking about them we are giving them our time and attention when they aren't worthy of it. And by giving them this attention we are just helping them spread their message and influence other likeminded individuals.

The backlash against them is going to cause them to flourish.
Original post by Twinpeaks
We should stop discussing them though and giving them power and influence. Before, no one batted an eyelid at them and they were just regarded as sad, petty individuals. But now everyday I'm seeing at least one thread on them and their values.

By talking about them we are giving them our time and attention when they aren't worthy of it. And by giving them this attention we are just helping them spread their message and influence other likeminded individuals.

The backlash against them is going to cause them to flourish.

Yeah, because throwing labels at your political opponents then calling for censorship has been working out real well as of late for the left....Tories,Brexit, Trump etc.

Surely the way forward would be public discourse, to show the alt right's ideas and values are demonstrably false by giving them a platform and challenging it?

This mentality exemplifies the left as of late, try to censor it, try to pretend it doesn't exist, refuse to argue the point and instead throw labels at people, call your opponents stupid or racist or some other buzzword.

By all means keep it up, this is making national right wing governments a shoe in all over the world and I happen to like the idea.
I'm not sure all alt-right people believe the same thing tho, like I don't think I'd call Milo Yiannopoulos a white supremacist (unless he's said something I'm unaware of).
Original post by HandiCapanda
Yeah, because throwing labels at your political opponents then calling for censorship has been working out real well as of late for the left....Tories,Brexit, Trump etc.

Surely the way forward would be public discourse, to show the alt right's ideas and values are demonstrably false by giving them a platform and challenging it?

This mentality exemplifies the left as of late, try to censor it, try to pretend it doesn't exist, refuse to argue the point and instead throw labels at people, call your opponents stupid or racist or some other buzzword.

By all means keep it up, this is making national right wing governments a shoe in all over the world and I happen to like the idea.

So in essence, you like the ideologies this "movement" (can hardly call it that) presents, so you want to encourage discussion on that.

Well, that is the most insightful passage I've read all year.

You also fantastically missed the point of my post, and in a way agreed with me. I said precisely that, we shouldn't waste our time giving them petty labels, they aren't worthy of it. They're nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by burt.

Here's their tactics:

And this is another true story of the liberal? :-)

1480311063100.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Twinpeaks
So in essence, you like the ideologies this "movement" (can hardly call it that) presents, so you want to encourage discussion on that.

Well, that is the most insightful passage I've read all year.

You also fantastically missed the point of my post, and in a way agreed with me. I said precisely that, we shouldn't waste our time giving them petty labels, they aren't worthy of it. They're nothing.

That's not what you said at all, you said the discussion should cease to avoid giving their ideas a platform, all but conceding any potential debate. This is after you finished labeling them....

And in essence I mean exactly what I said, trying to imply something which I didn't say, that is, that I prescribe to some alt right ideology because I like the idea of right leaning national government. This is exactly what I am talking about, 'oh you must be alt right then and day are raycist'

So predictable, pseudo intellectual with absolutely nothing constructive, just innuendos and labels to throw at people. As I said, keep up the good work, nobody is caring and nationalism is rising because everyone can see right through you, it appears you and the alt right have something in common then, both akin to nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest