The Student Room Group

Lucifer is the Babylonian Sun god who is the Pope = Pagan worship

Nothing new under the Sun ... it's the same today. Jesus is the Light of this world not the Sun. Moses warned us all at Mount Sinai not to worship the Sun or the Moon or the Stars. Satan steals every thing Our True Lord and saviour has even his full name.

Deuteronomy 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Revelation 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

Pergamos was controlled in the 600's ad by the Popes = We date the end of the Pergamos church period at 606 AD, the year Boniface III was crowned the first universal pope.

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

The Prophet John was talking about an Antipas death as being pre Jesus death and before his time = one church that fits that description left and they are the Catholic Chaldean's today that are getting judges here in Revelation.

Revelation 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

The Catholics teach baalim worship of the Sun god and the Moon and the stars also the worship of many many Idolitrous Images like the false Idolitrous Image of jesus on the cross.

Not openly but always Packaged descretely as to not be noticed by the untrained eye.

Slick packaging and 1 billion sold.

The problem the church at Pergamos faced is defined in the city’s name which means “mixed marriage.” As capital of Asia Minor, Pergamos was a city of mixed religions from all over the world and it was a city whose politics were married to the state religion of emperor worship.

Living in Pergamos would indeed test the faith of Christians for a mixed marriage of religion and state is a marriage made in hell.

The last two Catholic popes have both called for the new world order and the unity of all churches = same church today as the church of pergamos where they created the Papacy.

Papa see = all see ing eye = Sun god worship of Lucifer
(edited 7 years ago)
I am in complete agreement with you. I just don’t understand how other people-eg my catholic mother just can’t see the truth? How do I get her to see the truth?

Latest

Trending

Trending