Turn on thread page Beta

Which is most sad/loser like? watch

ReputationRep:
    A 23 year old girl who has never had a bf and is a virgin because no one has asked her out or a 20 year old girl who has had a bf for a week at one point but had a baby recently due to a one night stand and who doesn't know who the father is?

I'l tell why im asking later.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, so the 20 y old only had one boyfriend for a week, but still doesnt know who the father of her baby is? so presumably she has had one night stands? whereas the 23y old has not had sex at all.
    I dont think either of them would be particularly sad or loserish tbh! Neither is particularly unusual, i dont know, i suppose it depends on the circumstances and how they feel about it, like if either of them felt sorry for themselves and just moped around THAT would be pretty lose like.

ReputationRep:
    Neither: the forty-three-year-old blind, deaf, paraplegic haemophiliac trumps them both.

(Well, since we're being arbitrary.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Neither: the forty-three-year-old blind, deaf, paraplegic haemophiliac trumps them both.

(Well, since we're being arbitrary.)
    the forty three year old blind, deaf, paraplegic haemophiliac virgin would trump everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orbelina)
    Wait, so the 20 y old only had one boyfriend for a week, but still doesnt know who the father of her baby is? so presumably she has had one night stands? whereas the 23y old has not had sex at all.
    Yes, yes, yes and yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    I'l tell why im asking later.
    Tell us now! youve got me all curious now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orbelina)
    Tell us now! youve got me all curious now!
    lol don't get too excited its just I know these girls and a few of my friends don't like the 20 year old and say she is pathetic and what she did was sad, though not to her face, they did not think she was pathetic before this happened. Yet my 23 year old female friend agrees but I think its sad that she hasn't dated or anything. Each to there own but yea were like a bunch of kids *****ing really, I 'try' to stay out of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be in the 23 year olds position. I wouldn't say either are losers based solely on that though. Girls shouldn't be so *****y.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd rather be a 23 year old virgin than some girl who slept with 2+ guys in one week and got pregnant in her first week of being a non-virgin!

ReputationRep:
    What a bizarre question. Why are you so judgey judgey?

ReputationRep:
    Guy's dont get fooled by his lies. He is actually trying to decide on a date.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah abrp.

To be honest I'd rather be the 23yr old Virgin, than have a baby at 20 & not know who the father is. However, I like sex.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for option 3)

'Your mum'

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be the 23 year old virgin - at the rate Im going thats gonna be me in a few years anyway

ReputationRep:
    Neither of them is "sad" or "loser like". What gives you, me, or anyone the right to judge their decisions when we probably don't have the first clue about the facts of their life?

Unless, of course, it makes you feel better to belittle others. Then it's fine, obviously.

(and no, I'm neither a virgin nor a young mother)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    Guy's dont get fooled by his lies. He is actually trying to decide on a date.
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    I think it is sad that the baby will never find out who its father is.. but I don't think your friend is sad, I'm sure her situation is quite common, I hope she makes the best of it. And why would your 23 yo friend be sad or a loser?

Actually I think all your friends are losers for picking on someone that is supposed to be a mate.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think anyone can really judge unless there in that situation but really and truly that girl should have used protection

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is sad, nobody is a 'loser'. They are words invented by insecure children to describe those that make them feel uncomfortable.

Relax .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehjonny)
    Nobody is sad, nobody is a 'loser'. They are words invented by insecure children to describe those that make them feel uncomfortable.

Relax .
    I would say somone that mugs old women to fuel a drugs addiction is sad. Whilst it may be that the though of such a person brings me discomfort I don't see how that in anyway makes me an 'insecure child'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.