Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    *Cries*
    There there......i'm always here for you

G

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Acaila)
    Acaila enters the church, wearing leather trousers, leather trenchcoat, and sparkly purple top saying "I love Ellie". Her hair is done up in a perm so she can properly headbang as she walks down the aisle to.....The Final Countdown by Europe :cool: She grabs her drunken uncle Huntroyde and drags him down the aisle with her towards her beloved Ellie-wellie
    Suddenly roseonthegrave dives through the Church window with a sub machine gun...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Acaila enters the church, wearing leather trousers, leather trenchcoat, and sparkly purple top saying "I love Ellie". Her hair is done up in a perm so she can properly headbang as she walks down the aisle to.....The Final Countdown by Europe :cool: She grabs her drunken uncle Huntroyde and drags him down the aisle with her towards her beloved Ellie-wellie
    Damn!

G
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    *vicar coughs and calls order*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Suddenly roseonthegrave dives through the Church window with a sub machine gun...
    :rolleyes: We're on a beach, dear. *roseonthegrave trips over on drunken LH and loses her gun*

ReputationRep:
    Hope you realise you're the evning entertainment, and you really should read the thread!
    My apologies I would have, seeing as I love a wedding, but I'm not at home atm!

*dances in advance*
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of those scantily clad to consumate the love of Acaila and Ellie4. Their meeting was a chance encounter across one of the more popular internet forums. But where there was a way, love blommosed between the unlikley pair. So now, we are here, the beginning of a new journey for them both.

If any presence here finds it unsuitable for these two lesbians to be married then speak now or forvere hold your peace.....

:rolleyes: We're on a beach, dear. *roseonthegrave trips over on drunken LH and loses her gun*
    roseonthegrave buys LH a drink.

He, DAMMIT, HE!!!

ReputationRep:
    *Is so excited she takes off her bikini*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of those scantily clad to consumate the love of Acaila and Ellie4. Their meeting was a chance encounter across one of the more popular internet forums. But where there was a way, love blommosed between the unlikley pair. So now, we are here, the beginning of a new journey for them both.

If any presence here finds it unsuitable for these two lesbians to be married then speak now or forvere hold your peace.....
    *Jumps up to speak..then remembers the session against the wall...*

Proceed

G

ReputationRep:
    randdom stands watching the wedding but eyeing up the vicar

ReputationRep:
    *falls asleep snoring at the back*

ReputationRep:
    (Isn't elpaw supposed to jump in about now?)

ReputationRep:
    *Is so excited she takes off her bikini*
    *Cries after realising what i let go.....then smiles after realising geoff's wall theorum exists *

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    randdom stands watching the wedding but eyeing up the vicar
    411 knows what going on and is not happy with randdom :mad:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    ah hem! I shall continue....

Do you have the rings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    *throws bottle at Padfoot*
    *Gasp* how dare you ruin this day?! *Breaks down sobbing*

ReputationRep:
    *Gives vicar the rings*

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.