Abolish state benefits if you want a healthy society long term.

Watch this thread
LondonAnglo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
All state dependency has done has eroded family and community values in white areas. You never see legions of teen mothers or single 40 year old men in asian communities because rather than relying on the faceless state people prefer the more tangible benevolent fund of extended family, community and the church/temple/mosque. But this is all by zionist design anyway in order to destroy the foundations of white gentile western society by flooding the place with immigrants and encouraging single motherhood, **** degrees, militant homosexuality, transgenderism etc.

My solution? Get ride of the whole ****ing lot. Restore moral discipline, neighbourhood awareness and academic excellence. No state cash for teen mothers and other vices. If people fall on hard times then that is a community/family issue and nothing more. If people started going to church or the mosque, a lot of these issues would be tackled in one stroke as the women are encouraged to bake, cook and bring handcrafts on the day of worship. Church should be the welfare system and the moral guardian of society.
Hamo2509
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LondonAnglo)
All state dependency has done has eroded family and community values in white areas. You never see legions of teen mothers or single 40 year old men in asian communities because rather than relying on the faceless state people prefer the more tangible benevolent fund of extended family, community and the church/temple/mosque. But this is all by zionist design anyway in order to destroy the foundations of white gentile western society by flooding the place with immigrants and encouraging single motherhood, **** degrees, militant homosexuality, transgenderism etc.

My solution? Get ride of the whole ****ing lot. Restore moral discipline, neighbourhood awareness and academic excellence. No state cash for teen mothers and other vices. If people fall on hard times then that is a community/family issue and nothing more. If people started going to church or the mosque, a lot of these issues would be tackled in one stroke as the women are encouraged to bake, cook and bring handcrafts on the day of worship. Church should be the welfare system and the moral guardian of society.
Hmm perhaps it's due to Thatcher's despicable reign where she shut down mines and countless other manual labour jobs for the working classes. These jobs were the centre of communities, they gave working class people an identity and a sense of pride in being able to provide for their families.
After taking many manufacturing jobs away, the government has failed to train young working class people adequately enough for the new service economy, leading to the rise in "benefits culture".
Perhaps don't demonise the working classes in some bizarre pearl-clutching 'the downfall of moral society' rant and solve the issue at its source.
LondonAnglo
Rep:
(Original post by Hamo2509)
Hmm perhaps it's due to Thatcher's despicable reign where she shut down mines and countless other manual labour jobs for the working classes. These jobs were the centre of communities, they gave working class people an identity and a sense of pride in being able to provide for their families.
After taking many manufacturing jobs away, the government has failed to train young working class people adequately enough for the new service economy, leading to the rise in "benefits culture".
Perhaps don't demonise the working classes in some bizarre pearl-clutching 'the downfall of moral society' rant and solve the issue at its source.
I dont think there is anything particularly remarkable about restoring manufacturing for its own sake. Other ethnicities managed to make the transition in to the service economy without becoming alcoholic single mothers. Its not just Thatcher that was to blame, the whole of mainstream politics since the 50s has been responsible for deliberate and calculated dismantling of white society.
Hamo2509
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LondonAnglo)
I dont think there is anything particularly remarkable about restoring manufacturing for its own sake. Other ethnicities managed to make the transition in to the service economy without becoming alcoholic single mothers. Its not just Thatcher that was to blame, the whole of mainstream politics since the 50s has been responsible for deliberate and calculated dismantling of white society.
I think the issue is that young people in poorer areas don't see any future for themselves. They see people around them unemployed and think that's the only option available to them. Or, they turn to crime or having children far too young, as you said.
If you aren't particularly aspirational and you don't have anyone encouraging you to be, why not just sign on? I think it's something that needs to be improved through education, raising aspirations and helping get young people into decent jobs to break the social cycle.
However, I don't think it's fair to label all working class people as "alcoholic single mothers", no one can help what they were born into.
Yaboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Abolish state benefits?

Mate we need basic income not getting rid of the terrible welfare system currently there.
LondonAnglo
Rep:
(Original post by Yaboi)
Abolish state benefits?

Mate we need basic income not getting rid of the terrible welfare system currently there.
As I said it comes back to neighbourhood, family and community. Strengthen those bonds and there is no need for a welfare system; they provide their own benefit system. Humanity evolved to exist in tribal groups, not to sign on once a fortnight and then vegetate on an x-box and microwave meals.
#ChaosKass
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Agreed. Young people these days are putting no effort into finding work as they know they will be able to lead a comfortable life scrounging off the taxpayer.

What the welfare state has created is a generation with no morals, values, or work ethic, who sit on their backsides all day in their "safe spaces" and have no real-world experience, who care about nothing but smoking, drinking, and partying, who have never worked a day in their lives.
TrotskyiteRebel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
A healthy society like America. One must let the rich get richer because they never seem to have enough. Nothing satisfies their greed.

I think it's important for the bourgeoisie to recognise that the money they pay in taxes is NOT theirs. It's the money that belongns to the society that circulates through their filthy hands. The level of state benefits that we have is barely enough to keep those people to get used and abused and exploited by their employers. Without benefits, they can't work for them because their wages are not enough for them to make ends meet. Do you remember thatcher? She attempted to cut the benefits and that led to a human catastrophe. People were sleeping in the streets of London. Children were getting disease from malnutrition. In fact one in three children were living under poverty and unemployment quadrupled.
Trapz99
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Welfare benefits should be a safety net, not a cushion like we have now. We need to encourage people to work hard and improve their lives. Welfare dependency just leads to a cycle of dependence within the family. It's a social mobility trap, really.
jambojim97
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
OP is a subtle white supremacist 10/10
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jambojim97)
OP is actually an extremist Muslim who wants the world to be ruled by Sharia. This is approximately his 100th dupe and he always makes the same threads.
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jambojim97)
I figured that as soon as I saw the word "zionist" in there.
jambojim97
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RF_PineMarten)
I figured that as soon as I saw the word "zionist" in there.
Ahaha it's so obvious. I bet it's that same idiot who keeps making dupe accounts posting antisemitic/ white supremacist bullcrap. But they've learned to use the word 'Zionist' because if they dare use the J word they will be banned straight away.
Jack22031994
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hamo2509)
Harold Wilson and James Callaghan closed more mines that Thatcher, so I dont see why you're Thatcher bashing over mine closures?
#ChaosKass
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
Harold Wilson and James Callaghan closed more mines that Thatcher, so I dont see why you're Thatcher bashing over mine closures?
Unfortunately those on the left tend to have a selective memory.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (32)
71.11%
No (9)
20%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
8.89%

Watched Threads