The Student Room Group

Strange observation in clubs

Hey ladies and gents.

I have observed something strange. Usually I am clean shaven when I go on nights out as I always thought it looked better. I rarely pull as well. One night I just couldn't be arsed to shave and I this girl and her friend were just all over me. I went out a couple of days later and snogged this very attractive girl. The following week I went out, having let my facial hair grow out a little more and I snogged 2 girls and I got another one's number! That's like more girls than the rest of my clubbing nights out combined!

Could it be the presence of facial hair make me that much more appealing?
What are you going to do with this knowledge?
Reply 2
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

Sell it to the highest bidder.
Reply 3

And have my curiosity satisfied, of course. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Sell it to the highest bidder.

.....ok den.

And have my curiosity satisfied, of course. :wink:

Okkkkay.
.....ok den.

Okkkkay.

why are you being so blunt/rude lol
Reply 6
I'm sorry, I can't help you without seeing your nude first.
Reply 7
i think a bit of stubble, short facial hair is attractive.
when my boyfriend shaves, it takes years off him
why are you being so blunt/rude lol

I'm not lol. I just don't have much to say.

Also, if this is me 'being rude', wow...
Reply 9
Original post by wdtmwdtm
I'm sorry, I can't help you without seeing your nude first.

You couldn't handle it.

Seriously, whenever women see me nude their ovaries explode and whenever men see me nude it turns them gay.
Girls generally tend to like a bit of facial hair, shows masculinity.

Congratulations on your success, but maybe it was also an attitude/confidence thing? Facial hair hasn't done myself or others favors. :laugh:
Original post by Zeus007
Yeah, another troll thread. Did you get herpes yet by the way? The amount of women you have snogged in a short time i find it quite disgusting.

Actually, it's not a troll thread. It's a light-hearted discussion of something that actually happened to me. You're totally jelly though, I can tell. You're probably of that level of attractiveness where simply looking at a girl causes a barren womb.
snogged

:puke:

facial hair works wonders for me
Reply 13
Actually, it's not a troll thread. It's a light-hearted discussion of something that actually happened to me. You're totally jelly though, I can tell. You're probably of that level of attractiveness where simply looking at a girl causes a barren womb.

Jesus did i struck a nerve you sound mad but i actually have a girlfriend and shes a keeper, she don't snog random men she meets on a night out. You're just on here to boost your ego cause you can't feel better about yourself in real life. Have a good day.
Original post by Zeus007
Jesus did i struck a nerve you sound mad but i actually have a girlfriend and shes a keeper, she don't snog random men she meets on a night out. You're just on here to boost your ego cause you can't feel better about yourself in real life. Have a good day.

Lol it's pretty clear who struck a nerve with who, here. You have a gf? So do I! :colondollar:
"Snogged"
Perhaps, or it could be the confidence you gained haven pulled on that first night.
Original post by Zeus007

Mine's real though.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
"Snogged"

"Snog, marry avoid". Great show!
I do love a bit of facial hair

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending