Jessicalofts
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have the higher 2016 mock tomorrow in German, has anyone got or found the mark scheme please help me
whateverforeverr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
DId you find it?
LUKEOUAT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dewpider)
Listening or reading?
Can I have both? Do you have them? I'm dying please haha
LUKEOUAT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, I don't I'm actually looking for them myself
I'm actually dying right now. There is one user who I noticed had the 2016 AQA music exam files. I sent a private message to him/her. He/she might have other exams, so fingers crossed!
LUKEOUAT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, I don't I'm actually looking for them myself
Hey! I just read your message. If I find the German ones I'll be more than happy to give them to you.
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guys, if this is for a mock then please don't attempt to cheat. You're only putting yourself in a bad place by doing so as you won't know what to improve on ahead of your real exams - you won't be able to cheat on those!

I sat these exams and I will say that they weren't hard, the reading was really nice and the listening was fine too - a little tricky in the middle maybe but otherwise it was pretty consistent with the past papers i did. (I ended up getting full UMS in both in the end)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads