The Student Room Group

UCAS Post-Results Application

Hello!

I was just wondering if I was still supposed to type down my AS Levels, and the one resit, if I have already achieved my full A Level grades last year.

Likewise, what would the qualification date be for an AQA A level sat in the normal time last year?

Is it at all possible to have one year's application be merged with the previous year's? I will likely not be able to get a hold of my previous reference/referee again.

Thank you for your help.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Caius Filimon
Hello!

I was just wondering if I was still supposed to type down my AS Levels, and the one resit, if I have already achieved my full A Level grades last year.

Likewise, what would the qualification date be for an AQA A level sat in the normal time last year?

Is it at all possible to have one year's application be merged with the previous year's? I will likely not be able to get a hold of my previous reference/referee again.

Thank you for your help.

Yes you should include your AS grades. Put down August. You need to get an up to date reference for this year. You won't get your old application matched to this years until you ve sent it and access track .
Hello!

Thank you for your help.

Yes you should include your AS grades. Put down August. You need to get an up to date reference for this year. You won't get your old application matched to this years until you ve sent it and access track .
Original post by claireestelle

Thank you very much for help!

I would guess I'll have to put down separate AS and A level qualifications rather than 4 modules for the AS Levels?

I am currently in my first year of university and none of my personal tutors know me. I do not think I am expected to have a reference from my university ready yet.

The university of Edinburgh said that I can choose whichever I think is best (school or uni reference).

I suppose i would have to get in touch with my old school again?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you very much for help!

I would guess I'll have to put down separate AS and A level qualifications rather than 4 modules for the AS Levels?

I am currently in my first year of university and none of my personal tutors know me. I do not think I am expected to have a reference from my university ready yet.

The university of Edinburgh said that I can choose whichever I think is best (school or uni reference).

I suppose i would have to get in touch with my old school again?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes that would be correct :smile: normally I d say go for a university reference but if they ve given you a choice then yes get in contact wjh your old school.
Original post by claireestelle
Yes that would be correct :smile: normally I d say go for a university reference but if they ve given you a choice then yes get in contact wjh your old school.

Thank you!

Do you also know whether I should add two qualifications for the same subject if I resat one AS Level, and just type in the different dates of the two?

I likewise don't know the individual module grades for some of my AS Levels due to remarks and not having the required documentation to see exactly the different module scores. Is it really a must to type in the various grade for the individual modules as long as the total grade is the same?
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you!

Do you also know whether I should add two qualifications for the same subject if I resat one AS Level, and just type in the different dates of the two?

Yes do that :smile:
Does anybody know what exactly I am supposed to do in the case that I do not know what my individual module grades are due to remarks? I do not have access to the documentation and I doubt I can get a hold of it as of right now.

As long as I write in the proper official overall grade for the qualification, can I simply leave the individual module grades empty?

Likewise, for the A levels, I only add in the grades I got in the 2 papers for the A level, not the grades for the last two papers AND the grades for the corresponding AS Levels, right?

If so, do I add in my Unit 3 grade in the Unit 3 section, or in the Unit 1 section?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending