The Student Room Group

How would you answer a 25 mark politics question?

Hey!
So tomorrow I have a small practice essay in Politics and I am unsure of how to structure it, i have a brief idea but that isnt enough for me as structuring paragraphs and writing the right thing is what i went wrong with last time.
The question is
"To what extent are the largest pressure groups the most successful"

Any help is good help so thank you!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hi, I just wrote a book that will help you, it's called "How to write any essay and get a top mark! Or How to Hack the Religious Studies, Ethics or Philosophy A-level (& Politics and Other Essay) Exams…and get an A*!" For AQA, OCR, and Edexcel, New and Old courses! Unit/Course/Specification codes: 7061, 7062, 2060, 7171, 7172, 2175, H172, H572, H173, H573, 8RS01, 9RS01, 8RS0, 9RS0 and many more! Available on Amazon and all major outlets!

"This is such a useful book for all students of A level Religious Studies, Philosophy and Ethics. The style is student friendly and accessible, and the author brings to it his experience as a teacher and examiner. The highly practical approach is exactly what students need to negotiate the minefield of exam preparation and practice equipped with straightforward, realistic advice." Sarah K Tyler

Original post by grillledcheese
Hey!
So tomorrow I have a small practice essay in Politics and I am unsure of how to structure it, i have a brief idea but that isnt enough for me as structuring paragraphs and writing the right thing is what i went wrong with last time.
The question is
"To what extent are the largest pressure groups the most successful"

Any help is good help so thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest