The Student Room Group

Christmas Party Dresses

Are you attending a Christmas party this year? Whether you're going to a work-organised Christmas event or you're doing the 12 pubs of Christmas - I'm here to help you dazzle! I'll jump right in to my favourites. I hope you find something you like, or some inspiration!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They are all lovely dresses and this is a great idea for a thread :yep:

I got my Christmas dress yesterday and yes, it's cat themed :colondollar: I got it in H&M for £14.99
http://m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0428139001.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
They are all lovely dresses and this is a great idea for a thread :yep:

I got my Christmas dress yesterday and yes, it's cat themed :colondollar: I got it in H&M for £14.99

Posted from TSR Mobile

:love: desperately trying to find a cat dress now :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I really love the red dress - so tempted to get one like that for Christmas :girl: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I really love the red dress - so tempted to get one like that for Christmas :girl: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right? So pretty :love: I'd love one, but I don't like my arms so would rarely wear it :laugh:
Ended up getting one of these dresses :laugh:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Ended up getting one of these dresses :laugh:

Which? :teeth:
Which? :teeth:

The first :biggrin:
The first :biggrin:

Aww lovely! For a special occasion? :smile:
Aww lovely! For a special occasion? :smile:

No clue :laugh: I'm not 100% on how it looks on me yet, I need to try it on again, but if I love it then I'll wear it on Christmas day and hopefully New Year's Eve if I go out as well
No clue :laugh: I'm not 100% on how it looks on me yet, I need to try it on again, but if I love it then I'll wear it on Christmas day and hopefully New Year's Eve if I go out as well

Did you order it online then, or just a while back? That would be lovely! Where might you go out? :colone:
Did you order it online then, or just a while back? That would be lovely! Where might you go out? :colone:

I ordered a couple of days ago. When I was looking at dresses online for the post it really caught my eye :mmm: I'd love to go for a proper big night out in Newcastle or another relatively close city, but I imagine it'll be just a pub crawl around town :laugh: Pitchers in 'spoons, no doubt!
I ordered a couple of days ago. When I was looking at dresses online for the post it really caught my eye :mmm: I'd love to go for a proper big night out in Newcastle or another relatively close city, but I imagine it'll be just a pub crawl around town :laugh: Pitchers in 'spoons, no doubt!

That sounds great, I bet you'll look amazing in it! I would LOVE to go out Newcastle, I nearly went to Uni there but it's so far, even from the midlands :tongue: Pitchers in Spoons sounds amazing. Mine is a Sex on the Beach if you're having one for me :cheers:
That sounds great, I bet you'll look amazing in it! I would LOVE to go out Newcastle, I nearly went to Uni there but it's so far, even from the midlands :tongue: Pitchers in Spoons sounds amazing. Mine is a Sex on the Beach if you're having one for me :cheers:

Aw thanks :tongue: I'd love to head down to somewhere like Nottingham or Birmingham and stay the night in a hotel, but I'd have a hard time convincing anyone to do that with me :laugh: I'll be sure to!
Aw thanks :tongue: I'd love to head down to somewhere like Nottingham or Birmingham and stay the night in a hotel, but I'd have a hard time convincing anyone to do that with me :laugh: I'll be sure to!

I've been out in both, plenty of times, my hometown and uni-town :tongue: Both are awesome :biggrin: We'll have a team meet up and wear awesome dresses out :woo:
I've been out in both, plenty of times, my hometown and uni-town :tongue: Both are awesome :biggrin: We'll have a team meet up and wear awesome dresses out :woo:

I've been to Rock City in Notts but I was like 14 and snuck in after a concert :laugh:

:woo: sounds good :biggrin:
I've been to Rock City in Notts but I was like 14 and snuck in after a concert :laugh:

:woo: sounds good :biggrin:

Rock City is just :heart: some of my best nights have been in there, especially on student nights when it's not just rock but cheesy pop chart songs too :colone: Tut tut :spank: :tongue:
Rock City is just :heart: some of my best nights have been in there, especially on student nights when it's not just rock but cheesy pop chart songs too :colone: Tut tut :spank: :tongue:

I love that :laugh: I just live in a tiny little town in the Yorkshire Dales so it's all hills and sheep :tongue: There's loads of pubs but they're all just little old country pubs with the odd school-kid performing in the evening, no music :laugh:

It was fun until they realised that little old (young) me stood in a tshirt and jeans probably didn't belong there :rofl:
Those are some lovely finds! For some reason I envisioned dresses with Christmas decorations on them though :moon:
Original post by Spock's Socks

That dress is so cute ;D so quirky! Makes you look like a crazy cat lady, but the nice sort :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending