This discussion is closed.
littleone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey guys jus wandering if you have had ur phone blocked about a week after u lost it, can u found out via the police who has been using it?
ThE_OnE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by littleone)
hey guys jus wandering if you have had ur phone blocked about a week after u lost it, can u found out via the police who has been using it?
you can triangulate a phones position if you really wanna go to town but i doubt they would go to all that bother just for you! no offence! Apart from that unless the person was stupid enough to send txt with his/her personal details you cant really tell whos been using it me thinks.. i dont know if calls are stored but txts are for a while i think but dont quote me on it!
littleone
Rep:
?
i mean like using their own chip
ThE_OnE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by littleone)
i mean like using their own chip
oooh i see what you mean now. can your phone accept any sim card or is it restricted to a certain mob company?
littleone
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThE_OnE)
oooh i see what you mean now. can your phone accept any sim card or is it restricted to a certain mob company?
any sim card....soz for the late reply xxx
ThE_OnE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmmm i cant think of a way to trace the person... i may come up with an idea later! its too hot to think right now lol good luck!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
18.54%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.37%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (72)
18.8%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (81)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (40)
10.44%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.7%

Watched Threads