Want more information about this university?

Double room available for rent in Selly Oak!

Watch
officialcatface
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello!
Im currently a nursing student at University of Birmingham. i have a double room for rent located at selly oak - dawlish road. I am looking for a replacement tenant immediately as theres some personal issues that requires me to move out!

My flatmate is a female nursing student from UoB too and shes very friendly, sociable and really polite!
The house is 378per month and you'll have your own double room upstairs. My flatmate's double room is downstairs, so you have the upstairs all to yourself at night! Haha

Its centre of sellyoak, really close to University of Birmingham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Also few minutes away from bus stops and shops, so very convenient to get food, go out for a meal or take the bus to city centre!
Also very convenient to selly oak train station so you can access plenty of areas around birmingham easily!

If you're interested, check out the house i posted on my account , there are photos i took of it!

If you want the house, the contract can be switched over immediately with the agent in selly oak (house hunt):

So let me know if you're interested!
My contact number is: 07546978129

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
27%
No - I have already returned home (37)
12.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
20%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.33%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.33%

Watched Threads