The Student Room Group

need help writing a personal statement for PGCE.... :(

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by boredasf
i'm applying for a PGCE in social sciences.
however, i'm struggling to write a good personal statement :frown:

i've written almost 300 words, but i would really appreciate it if someone could read over it for me and improve it??? pleaseeeeee

i really want to get accepted onto this teacher training programme so i would really appreciate it someone could help me :smile:

thank you x

You can post your completed PS here and get advice from experienced personal statement reviewers. However, you're only guaranteed one review so it's best if you submit a final draft to get the most from the free service.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You can post your completed PS here and get advice from experienced personal statement reviewers. However, you're only guaranteed one review so it's best if you submit a final draft to get the most from the free service.

thanks for the reply :smile:

oh i see, but i'm struggling to write a personal statement :/
can i not send you what i've done so far?

x
Reply 3
thanks for the reply :smile:

oh i see, but i'm struggling to write a personal statement :/
can i not send you what i've done so far?

x

No. I only review in the PS forum, and in my subject area, so your statement would meet none of the criteria.
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
No. I only review in the PS forum, and in my subject area, so your statement would meet none of the criteria.

ahh okay
Look at the guidance in my signature - in the 'subject' link there is an article on how to write a teaching PS :smile:
i'm applying for a PGCE in social sciences.
however, i'm struggling to write a good personal statement :frown:

i've written almost 300 words, but i would really appreciate it if someone could read over it for me and improve it??? pleaseeeeee

i really want to get accepted onto this teacher training programme so i would really appreciate it someone could help me :smile:

thank you x

Have you got any school experience yet? I was advised to get at least three days of experience and then reflect on that experience in my personal statement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending