The Student Room Group

UCAS

Hey

on my UCAS form I have put that i am planning on retaking C1 and C2 but i am still not entirely sure that i will retake both and may only retake one of them.
The thing is, is that i have sent off my UCAS form and now have some offers too. therefore uni's think that i am retaking both of them.

If i plan on only retaking one of them (and not both) what will happen with the other grade, will the old grade be used? and what will universities say? will they be annoyed or something? or will i just have to retake both seeing as i have put them on UCAS form which has been sent off?
They take your best grade, but usually uni's don't care about resitting individual modules. It does differ depending on the course/uni tho
Original post by F_Afzal
Hey

on my UCAS form I have put that i am planning on retaking C1 and C2 but i am still not entirely sure that i will retake both and may only retake one of them.
The thing is, is that i have sent off my UCAS form and now have some offers too. therefore uni's think that i am retaking both of them.

If i plan on only retaking one of them (and not both) what will happen with the other grade, will the old grade be used? and what will universities say? will they be annoyed or something? or will i just have to retake both seeing as i have put them on UCAS form which has been sent off?

When you know what you'll be resitting email the details to [email protected] and when they confirm the changes to your application inform your universities (in writing so they can't claim you didn't inform them) that your module resits have changed slightly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending