Turn on thread page Beta

Late Show with Conan O'Brien watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know this should be in TV but figured its so niche Id need a the general forum to get any replies!

Has anybody seen the late show with conan o'brien, the american late night comedy /chat show shown on NBC?? I've just returned from a holiday in th e states and discovered this gem of a program. Consistently clever, witty, hilarious, surreal & inventive, this is without doubt one of the funniest programs ever made. Having run since 1993 its an american classic, yet unknown over here. I watched it four nights in a row. Does anyone who's seen it know if it can be viewed on any Channel available in Britain? I need my fix of conan!!!

ReputationRep:
    this thread might be moved.
    i have seen it, but i don't like it as much as letterman (late show with letterman) though.

ReputationRep:
    I watch it all the time. It is quite good. I seriously doubt you can get it outside the U.S. because it is run on an american t.v. station.

ReputationRep:
    I watch it all he time on NBC, whichshould be available across Europe from my experience. Leno is nothing in comparison. Some the sketches such as Insult the comic dog, are painfull funny. You should also watch the Dave Chappelle Show, samd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    I know this should be in TV but figured its so niche Id need a the general forum to get any replies!

Has anybody seen the late show with conan o'brien, the american late night comedy /chat show shown on NBC?? I've just returned from a holiday in th e states and discovered this gem of a program. Consistently clever, witty, hilarious, surreal & inventive, this is without doubt one of the funniest programs ever made. Having run since 1993 its an american classic, yet unknown over here. I watched it four nights in a row. Does anyone who's seen it know if it can be viewed on any Channel available in Britain? I need my fix of conan!!!
    Oh yeah Conan's great. He's one of my favorites. I certainly hope that you find him on UK tv because I'll be moving to London in 2 weeks and I want my Conan too!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.