The Student Room Group

History AS!!

How in History in the exams do you get the essay question finished within the time limit also if you don't finish them. Did my mocks and didn't finish question and worried about my grade.
Any tips for improving timing.
Thanks ! :smile:
Practise. Challenge yourself this christmas to do one essay everyday. After christmas, you will have no problem with the timing,
Reply 2
Original post by Metalfros
Practise. Challenge yourself this christmas to do one essay everyday. After christmas, you will have no problem with the timing,

If you don't finish your Essay how much would you get undermarked my exam board is OCR.
Also my teachers said I need to be more concise as I may write more than needed but I don't know how to improve on this.
Thanks for Reply :smile:
Original post by loisb45
If you don't finish your Essay how much would you get undermarked my exam board is OCR.
Also my teachers said I need to be more concise as I may write more than needed but I don't know how to improve on this.
Thanks for Reply :smile:

Sorry to say this, but I would probably be a lot. The conclusion is an important part of an essay and since you have not finished this, you would have dropped a lot of marks. But do not worry about the grade you will get. Focus on your AS exam and get a good grade in that :wink:
Reply 4
I was nearly on to the conclusion not far they cut the time as they tried to squeeze all exams in two days only been doing AS since Sep so not expecting amazing grades I keep thinking it be a bad grade but I did revise loads previous to the exam and worked hard so I couldn't of done more accept time myself in essays which I'll do next time:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest