US election in turmoil as recount triggered in key US state won by Donald Trump

Watch
BibleMan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
A VOTE recount in a major US state narrowly won by Donald Trump has been announced – sparking fears there could be a plot to sneak Hillary Clinton into the White House.

Stein was trounced as a Green Party candidate in the November 8 election

She is demanding a recount in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Wisconsin will recount its presidential election votes after coming under pressure from trounced Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

The state's elections commission announced its plan to start recounting ballots 'late next week' after receiving a petition from Stein on Friday.

Stein has raised more than $5million over the past two days for recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania amid claims the election result has been tampered with.

A recount in Wisconsin will do little for her own chances in the state despite her ongoing crusade. Stein won only one percent of the vote in Wisconsin compared to Donald Trump's 47 and Hillary Clinton's 46.

She is however insisting on a recount, claiming voting machines used in some states were susceptible to cyber attack and therefore cannot be trusted

Read More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Michigan.html
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
All he needs is for the results in one to stand, and that shouldn't be too hard given the majorities. Watch this actually INCREASE Trump's vote share XD

Also interesting these recount call happen to only be in Trump states, so it's not like she actually cares the machines were hacked with no evidence of hacking, she is simply looking for an excuse to try to stop Trump, so much care for democracy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ShitHappens
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Even if Hillary won that state, it wouldn't make a difference
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I assume Trump and his supporters are very much in favour of this seeing as they believed the election was rigged.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
Trump would have done exactly the same thing had he lost, so I see no harm in such a thing being done considering there has been justifiable suspicion put forward as to why rigging could have occurred.

And hopefully once this is all over then there's going to be an absolute definite result (I know that's optimistic because people will riot regardless but y'know, will have less grounds to complain on).

Also voting machines should never be used, ever. I understand the advancement of modern technology and efficiency but for something like choosing the president, no way.

--

Also, I wish I could get $5 million in 2 days
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Jill Stein is robbing people off money.

She called for $1 million, but has bumped it up twice since.

She's a fraudster.
Ahniya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Let me guess, Hillary wins the states needed to win.

These are recounts in three states that Trump won.

Why not simply recount everything again, why only the states Trump won?

How can we trust that foul play isn't involved in the recount?

Yes Trump supporters should be nervous. Has anything like this happened before?

Rather than accepting that Trump won, he's been attacked non stop by the media who guess what.. blames Russia.

NWO agenda. They want a war with Russia, so they are upset that Trump is focused on terrorism rather than waging war with Russia.

Progressives are morons to go along with this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (47)
16.04%
I'm not sure (8)
2.73%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.13%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.37%
I'm not a current university student (134)
45.73%

Watched Threads