Need some new TV shows watch? or discuss your favourite

Watch
loisb45
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Recently found out TVD was ending also I am running out of shows to watch as I am update to date with them. If any one can recommend shows based on what I watch.
TVD( favorite show)
Originals
Suits
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Hawaii Five ) (loving this at the mo)
Once Upon a Time
No Tomorrow
Arrow
Lucifer
Lethal Weapon
Merlin

Ps: I can't get into supernatural or the walking dead
I like TVD as there is a love triangle and romance and supernatural.
S2M
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by loisb45)
Recently found out TVD was ending also I am running out of shows to watch as I am update to date with them. If any one can recommend shows based on what I watch.
TVD( favorite show)
Originals
Suits
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Once Upon a Time
No Tomorrow
Arrow
Lucifer
Lethal Weapon
Merlin

I've only seen Arrow none of the rest.
loisb45
Rep:
?
I watched Arrow really like but the relationship between Oliver and felicity is fading? what season you up to and what shows do you like to watch?

(Original post by S2M)
I've only seen Arrow none of the rest.
S2M
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I watched Arrow really like but the relationship between Oliver and felicity is fading? what season you up to and what shows do you like to watch?
I'm up to date on Arrow, I don't really think that there is something between them anymore. I'm also watching The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, The Big Bang Theory, Power, Ballers, The Strain, Breaking Bad and Prison Break I've seen all of these.
loisb45
Rep:
?
Yeah. TVD is ending and I want something new to watch and also where is Roy? not seen him in arrow at all
HTP123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
TVD( favorite show)
Originals
Suits
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Once Upon a Time
No Tomorrow
Arrow
Lucifer
Lethal Weapon
Merlin

Well out of your list I am a big fan of suits, originals, suits, arrow, lucifer and merlin. I was a fan of TVD until season 4 and the big thing happened that I hated(not going to spoil for everyone who hasn't watched it.)

I would recommend the other 3 DC superhero shows: Flash(better than Arrow), Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow. In addition, Westworld, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley and Planet Earth(not because it's related to anything you have listed but I believe everyone should watch it)

Furthermore, I am assuming you haven't got netflix due to you not listing any netflix originals in which case I really recommend you get it. Otherwise I would list a bunch more.
loisb45
Rep:
?
I love TVD better in season 7 Elena isn't in it as she is quite annoying
I need to watch Westworld
Love Suits - Harvey is now head of the firm!! Rachel the actor who play her is dating prince harry I was in shock I was like oh yea Rachel from suits
loisb45
Rep:
?
(Original post by HTP123)
Well out of your list I am a big fan of suits, originals, suits, arrow, lucifer and merlin. I was a fan of TVD until season 4 and the big thing happened that I hated(not going to spoil for everyone who hasn't watched it.)

I would recommend the other 3 DC superhero shows: Flash(better than Arrow), Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow. In addition, Westworld, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley and Planet Earth(not because it's related to anything you have listed but I believe everyone should watch it)

Furthermore, I am assuming you haven't got netflix due to you not listing any netflix originals in which case I really recommend you get it. Otherwise I would list a bunch more.
I love TVD better in season 7 Elena isn't in it as she is quite annoying
I need to watch Westworld
Love Suits - Harvey is now head of the firm!! Rachel the actor who play her is dating prince harry I was in shock I was like oh yea Rachel from suits
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed