The Student Room Group

No sex but....

Please help guys. Me and my girlfriend were messing around in bed. Basically we didn't have sex but i was rubbing my penis up and down her vagina. I didn't ejaculate but there was pre ***.. i also used my fingers. Im now worried that pre *** has got in and made her pregnant. Can this happen?
She is also on the pill..and take its everyday same time.
Original post by Anonymous
Please help guys. Me and my girlfriend were messing around in bed. Basically we didn't have sex but i was rubbing my penis up and down her vagina. I didn't ejaculate but there was pre ***.. i also used my fingers. Im now worried that pre *** has got in and made her pregnant. Can this happen?
She is also on the pill..and take its everyday same time.

It would be incredibly slim chances of that happening and since she is on the pill as long as she's taking it correctly you have nothing to worry about anyway
Using the pill correctly = it's not going to happen, even more so than if you had actually ejaculated inside her.

If this isn't safe enough for you, are you usually using condoms?
Reply 3
Thanks shes been taking the pill.
We didnt have intercourse
Reply 4
She takes the pill everyday at the correct time within 30 mins.
The fact I didn't actually ejaculate in the her and it was just rubbing and a little bit of pushing, am I over worrying? It's on my mind constantly
Reply 5
She takes the pill everyday at the correct time within 30 mins.
The fact I didn't actually ejaculate in the her and it was just rubbing and a little bit of pushing, am I over worrying? It's on my mind constantly

Not worth worrying over. There is only a very slim chance of the pill failing when used properly.
We didn't have intercourse

Not this time, but if you're worrying about this, I'm wondering how you'll be with ejaculating inside her.
Reply 7
Original post by unprinted
Not this time, but if you're worrying about this, I'm wondering how you'll be with ejaculating inside her.

I don't plan to not at the moment anyway. I didn't realise how much I would panic about this. Even though no actual sperm was anywhere near, just pre c..
Everyone has their own level of what's 'safe enough'. It doesn't sound like what you did do is that.. yet. It may change over time.

Quick Reply

Latest