TV shows discussion!! :)

Watch this thread
loisb45
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What is your favourite shows? why?
Some currently on air?
shows people haven't heard of ?

Mine is Suits
Originals
TVD, any alternatives?
Merlin
Once Upon a Time
Hawaii Five 0
Lethal Weapon
No Tomorrow
And Timeless (time travel) - love it
HTP123
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by loisb45)
What is your favourite shows? why?
Some currently on air?
shows people haven't heard of ?

Mine is Suits
Originals
TVD, any alternatives?
Merlin
Once Upon a Time
Hawaii Five 0
Lethal Weapon
No Tomorrow
And Timeless (time travel) - love it
Timeless and the TV reboot of lethal weapon haven't even begun airing in the UK
Crammyandcrabby
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I watch so many shows, its not even funny.
The TVD for me is a guilty pleasure.
Suits is great, although if I was to ever got into law I'd never do that kind of law lol.

The Walking Dead for me is my favourite show. One of the shows that manages to really balance and character development. Its amazing, and there are some incredible actors.

Would Mr Robot be considered a show not many people have heard of? It did win an Emmy recently but not sure.

Another ultimate favourite is: How to get away with murder which I think is currently showing is 3rd season. All the marvel shows: Daredevil, Jessica Jones etc are AMAZING. It's like watching a very long movie, not like a tv show.
loisb45
Rep:
(Original post by Crammyandcrabby)
I watch so many shows, its not even funny.
The TVD for me is a guilty pleasure.
Suits is great, although if I was to ever got into law I'd never do that kind of law lol.

The Walking Dead for me is my favourite show. One of the shows that manages to really balance and character development. Its amazing, and there are some incredible actors.

Would Mr Robot be considered a show not many people have heard of? It did win an Emmy recently but not sure.

Another ultimate favourite is: How to get away with murder which I think is currently showing is 3rd season. All the marvel shows: Daredevil, Jessica Jones etc are AMAZING. It's like watching a very long movie, not like a tv show.
I love TVD could talk all day about it !! Nice to talk to be who love the show! And Damon! any characters you dont like. Suits is mazing its the law firm and Lewis is a funny character and Harvey and Donna

Why did they kill Cami off on originals Klamille
loisb45
Rep:
(Original post by HTP123)
Timeless and the TV reboot of lethal weapon haven't even begun airing in the UK
Yeah I love and the guy of my wife and kids is on it
Crammyandcrabby
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by loisb45)
I love TVD could talk all day about it !! Nice to talk to be who love the show! And Damon! any characters you dont like. Suits is mazing its the law firm and Lewis is a funny character and Harvey and Donna

Why did they kill Cami off on originals Klamille
I like Klaus but don't like Caroline? Idk she's just a big annoying. I'm still on season 5 lol.

I love love love Suits! Louis is by favourite even though he can get very annoying sometimes. I just feel sorry for him. Also love Donna. Don't like Harvey, he's just so pretentious. And also Jessica!
loisb45
Rep:
Jessica has gone I love Harvey and how he owns mike. Caroline is annoying now she is with Stefan! Damon is best character for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
28.38%
As I expected (23)
31.08%
Harder (26)
35.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.41%

Watched Threads