The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science at Wolverhampton...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They did confirm today they defo not doing extra in take of 20 students in April 2017 but hope to in April 2018!
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Definitely! I'm glad it went well for you! I just hope if we get offers they come through soon!
Hey Lou,

So glad you found it ok! I'm crossing every part of My body for us 3! We can do it! :P

Liam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I hope so Liam...

Where else have you guys applied?
I've only applied at wolverhampton as I'm currently studying the LEaP there! Its not that bad at all!

Liam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to BCU and Worcester, however I think BCU is out of the question because of their placement being with EMAS so that's not really realistic for me. I've got an interview for Worcester in Feb but Wolverhampton is definitely my first choice!
Reply 26
Has either of you heard anything?
I have not yet but have more interview invites.
Nope, I've heard nothing at all
Hi both,

Nope, heard nothing yet! They've told me to leave it until tomorrow. Then, it's been 14 working days!
I just want to know now!😭

Liam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
You will be fine one more day Liam and hopefully you will find out tomorrow but mine will only be 7 days tomorrow so unlikely I will hear but if I do before xmas and its good, best cmas prezzie!!! I really want Wolves 😲
I'm praying for us all!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, I'm so nervous about what the answers going to be! I really hope I get it tomorrow!😭x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Liam positive thoughts dude!! You have been so supportive of me going for my interview, dont be worrying to much what will be will be and I am sure you wowed them and why wouldnt they want you!!

Chin up sending all the luck in the world not that you need it and let me know x
Thank you! As it's getting closer, I'm getting more nervous lol!

Thanks! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any news?
Reply 35
Hi Ruth

I have not heard and they all broke up today I am guessing so more than likely be New Year now.
Guys,

I've just been given an offer! Have any you heard anything?
Reply 37
Hi Ruth

This is amazing... well done I have not heard as of yet well done are you pleased?
I'm so excited! I was hoping you guys would get one too, I'm still hoping! I've got my fingers crossed for you guys:smile:
Reply 39
well done Ruth - I am so happy and pleased for you I really am! Nice as well before xmas to have heard. There may be time for me yet as I had my interview after you so still hopeful xx

Quick Reply