The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science at Wolverhampton...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Today is the day for me Ruth!
Just recieved my offer..... so totally happy has made my xmas!!!!

Liam have you heard buddy?
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Oh my days! Congratulations!!!! We just need Liam now and the trio is complete!
Reply 42
Indeed sending good vibes for you Liam!!
So guess were be seeing a lot of each other September Ruth - are you local to Uni ?
Yeah, I'm just on the outskirts of Wolverhampton, so I'm not too far. What about you?
Reply 44
Im up the road Telford so local as well!
Look forward to seeing you!
I also have an offer for paramedic science at Wolverhampton, what accommodation are you thinking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Purely because I'm based so close to the uni, I'm going to stay at home, I think it'd just be easier for the placement side of the course.
Hi all,

Sorry for the very late reply!
I did get a place. However, I've decided to do adult nursing as I believe there are many more options!
I wish you all the best of luck! You'll still see me around as I'm at Walsall campus!

Regards,

Liam :smile:
Reply 48
Hi,I have my interview on Thursday but have not had long to to prepare for it, what sort of thing should I wear? I take it skirts and dresses are a no go? Thanks,Chloe
Hi Chloe, Just wear something smart, just like you were going to a job interview. My advice would be to relax, enjoy the day and take it as an experience, not an interview! Most importantly, smile! The university is lovely and the teaching staff are amazing! All the best for Thursday. Liam :smile:
Reply 50
Hi. I am new to this forum. Has anyone of you had interviews for this year? If so, can you tell me what questions did they ask you? Is the maths test hard? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Quick Reply