The Student Room Group

Should I take four a levels?

I know that universities only ask for three and a fourth could put the other three grades in jeapordy. But, I was hoping to study computer science, physics, psycholgy and possibly maths. All so these would be useful to my career path. But, I'm not sure if I would be able to handle such a large workload. So, should I drop one of those subjects and just take three? i know that the maths would compliment the physics and the computer science but I am not sure if I would enjoy doing maths as much as I would physics, psychology and computer science? So, should I take these or should I drop one? If so, which one would be the best to drop? The university I want to go says that it wants one or two from psycholgy, maths or a science. So, it does not necessarily mean that I have to take psychology at A level. But, I'm sure it would be extremely beneficial and they would prefer if I take it?
Most computer science courses require maths so keep maths. I began with four subjects before realising I didn't enjoy one, and had the option to drop it. Doing three means if you struggle or don't like a subject it is tough to change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hey! please check out this topic will be indeed helpful to you:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4432660
Want to join a Study Chat?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thankyou. That's really helpful
Reply 4
Most sixth forms require you to do A level maths to do A level physics

Quick Reply

Latest