The Student Room Group

London basically a lost city now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
well i study business management so there are basic introductory modules to economics and agency/political administration. So it's a constant concern of mine when bureaucracy fails its citizens, almost intentionally or indifferently so. I've learnt that the solutions are so simple I become angry thinking about why no one is implementing them.

Hahaha governments are horrible at implementating simple economics... they intentionally fail their citizens a lot of the time for their own gain...

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread has been a ride from start to finish.
Original post by TS21
imagine hating on someone for the amount of pigment in their skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take on good read of this thread lol, you don't need to imagine it.
Original post by 0to100
huh? lol

@AperfectBalance they are NOT majorities and never will be, do not scare monger. Everything is fine. Only in certain areas does it seem so. Maybe the most important areas, sure. And the gov't will probably crack down on that considering we have Left the Eu. There does need to be some diversity but regulation as well. What do you reckon?

Originally maybe but these days no. Since about the 70s Asians have come over from choice alone, not being indentured.

I was talking about the areas that are heavily Muslim or Heavily X culture. not on a whole but in some places in London British people are easily a minority.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending