Turn on thread page Beta

Who would you like to see as a mod? watch

ReputationRep:
    *This thread has no official support from the administration of UKl and is not conducted with or without their consent.
    **No mod bashing allowed.
    ***Poll is public, others can see your vote.
    ****People included are those who have either made it public that they wish to be mods, or have been suggested for it by members.

ReputationRep:
    I think whats_the_411? would make a great mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    At least wait for the poll to come up..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    swim by should be mod

ReputationRep:
    I think most people up there would make good mods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    I think most people up there would make good mods.
    which one wouldnt?

ReputationRep:
    I find it quite funny how moncal put himself on the list. Instead of asking the forum "Would I make a good mod?" (As with Sire, and that backfired...), he instead includes himself at the bottom of the list, so that it looks less arrogant.

Nice going Moncal.

ReputationRep:
    Very good Bono, I covered myself though. If you read the *'s it says that the people in the poll are either people who have declared that they wanted to be mods or someone has told them they should be mods. I am both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Very good Bono, I covered myself though. If you read the *'s it says that the people in the poll are either people who have declared that they wanted to be mods or someone has told them they should be mods. I am both.
    Don't worry moncal, if I could vote for 2 people, it would have been for you and elpaw.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I could only have 10 people. But if one of the mods would like to add some...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I find it quite funny how moncal put himself on the list. Instead of asking the forum "Would I make a good mod?" (As with Sire, and that backfired...), he instead includes himself at the bottom of the list, so that it looks less arrogant.

Nice going Moncal.
    The fact that he put himself at the bottom is indeed classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    The fact that he put himself at the bottom is indeed classic
    Could I really leave myself off? If it makes ya'll feel any better, I don't have any votes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    At least wait for the poll to come up..... :rolleyes:
    I can't understand why i'm not on the list.

ReputationRep:
    Could I really leave myself off? If it makes ya'll feel any better, I don't have any votes.
    dont worry, you have every right to put you on the list

ReputationRep:
    If it makes ya'll feel any better, I don't have any votes.
    I noticed and it does, although the fact that you've voted and you still don't have any votes makes it all the more brilliant. Would have preferred you somewhere in the middle of the list though, rather than just tacked on at the end. Bottom's almost as bad as top.

ReputationRep:
    come on people, vote for the pig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    come on people, vote for the pig
    Go to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Is this the time where I register loads of accounts to vote for myself, whilst spreading misinformation about the other candidates and sweet talking people on the quiet and/or bribing them with rep?
    lol well at the moment its pretty much me agasint loads of people viting for PQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I noticed and it does, although the fact that you've voted and you still don't have any votes makes it all the more brilliant. Would have preferred you somewhere in the middle of the list though, rather than just tacked on at the end. Bottom's almost as bad as top.
    On a poll where order is random people only see order. The only thing about the order that isn't random is that I put myself last. I didn't want to seem presumptous in putting myself on it. If I had put myself in the middle it would suggest that I thought myself better than half of the others.

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed
    lol ok i really am going now! nite all!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.