The Student Room Group

psychology at uni

I want to study psychology at uni my predicted grades are BBB I have picked 3 unis, Bangor ,de Montfort and Aston .I need help for the last 2.Any advice ?
Original post by Aimee99
I want to study psychology at uni my predicted grades are BBB I have picked 3 unis, Bangor ,de Montfort and Aston .I need help for the last 2.Any advice ?

You should have plenty to choose from - what part of the country do you prefer? Just make sure the course is accredited and entitles you to register with the BPS following graduation.
I am currently an undergraduate psychology student. I think very highly of Aston as applied there myself. My friend goes to bangor and the nightlife and town is good there. I am currently at Staffordshire University and love it there.

Hope this helps.
Original post by Aimee99

Hey there! 😊 I'll admit that I don't know much about the other universities you mentioned, but I'm a 3rd Year Psych and Counselling student at Staffordshire University, and I definitely recommend checking out the syllabus here. I think with your predicted grades you would be able to get a spot here (though I would check on the uni's website) Have you got any questions about studying Psychology anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest