The Student Room Group

Guys I'm really feeling the urge to talk to him!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
Actually some people are genuinley happy in relationships and marriage, not everyone does cheat. I can see you are probably going to go back to him, that is entirely up to you but he is using you.

I'm sad for you that you think that, you'll learn the hard way. I haven't had sex with him in over a month, and who's to say that I don't want to use him too?

And I'm not saying ppl aren't happy in their marriage, I'm saying at some point (at least) there's always going to be some kind of betrayal...cheating, money, drugs. Believe me, I know stories about couples and they put on this picture perfect picture but behind closed doors it's a different story.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
I'm sad for you that you think that, you'll learn the hard way. I haven't had sex with him in over a month, and who's to say that I don't want to use him too?

And I'm not saying ppl aren't happy in their marriage, I'm saying at some point (at least) there's always going to be some kind of betrayal...cheating, money, drugs. Believe me, I know stories about couples and they put on this picture perfect picture but behind closed doors it's a different story.

You really have no idea at all, I have never cheated and never well, there is no way I would put a girl through all that, you can put whatever spin you like on that, but reality is some people are faithful. Course everyone goes through a few issues in marriages etc, but not all of them are to do with cheating or betrayal. You are quite naive with your assumptions.
Hahha omg ur too mch
You really have no idea at all, I have never cheated and never well, there is no way I would put a girl through all that, you can put whatever spin you like on that, but reality is some people are faithful. Course everyone goes through a few issues in marriages etc, but not all of them are to do with cheating or betrayal. You are quite naive with your assumptions.

Im not the naive one, maybe you live in a little safe box with just yourself but I believe if you got the chance to cheat you probably would. Why wouldn't you? If you could get away with it....

Morals?...idk it's so hard to keep them. Maybe you've never been tainted or really live in a bubble with no human contact.
Im not the naive one, maybe you live in a little safe box with just yourself but I believe if you got the chance to cheat you probably would. Why wouldn't you? If you could get away with it....

Morals?...idk it's so hard to keep them. Maybe you've never been tainted or really live in a bubble with no human contact.

Total rubbish if I am happy why would I cheat, what is the point seriously? Not being horrible but you really sound a bitter person, I work in the outdoor industry by the way and live on a work site with loads of social events so plenty of human contact, I am more than comfortable with that.

I had a long distance relationship and had many opportunities to cheat. Not even close to considering it, even when smashed off my tits.

Not all men cheat.
Total rubbish if I am happy why would I cheat, what is the point seriously? Not being horrible but you really sound a bitter person, I work in the outdoor industry by the way and live on a work site with loads of social events so plenty of human contact, I am more than comfortable with that.

Im actually not feeling bitter anymore
Original post by hezzlington
I had a long distance relationship and had many opportunities to cheat. Not even close to considering it, even when smashed off my tits.

Not all men cheat.

Okay you just lied right there......u never even considered it. You never cheated sure, but never considered or thought about it, ok.
Okay you just lied right there......u never even considered it. You never cheated sure, but never considered or thought about it, ok.

I watched my mother wreathe in pain when she found out she had been cheated on. i would never ever want to cause that amount of pain to somebody all for what? 20 minutes of sex?

Nope. never close to cheating. its really easy to say no. its never worth it.

Im single though so i can do whatever i want but when its relationship time then loyalty is one of my strong traits.

Seriously stop assuming it is a lie, I realise you are going through trouble with an ex but there is absolutely no need for this. I strongly urge you to seek some help.
Stop going round in circles like this, it's getting boring now. A lot of your frustration seems to point to the fact that you were cheated on. Ranting about it isn't going to help anyone, least of all you. Do yourself a favour and get your own back on your ex - find another guy you can get laid with and enjoy yourself. It sounds to me like you need it to make yourself feel better.
Original post by asif007
Stop going round in circles like this, it's getting boring now. A lot of your frustration seems to point to the fact that you were cheated on. Ranting about it isn't going to help anyone, least of all you. Do yourself a favour and get your own back on your ex - find another guy you can get laid with and enjoy yourself. It sounds to me like you need it to make yourself feel better.

Oh really but it did help me sucka. And I was over it and thread died down but someone wanted an update :smile:
Oh really but it did help me sucka. And I was over it and thread died down but someone wanted an update :smile:

WTF are you on about? So did you cheat already? If you were over it then why are you still complaining? I'm seeing a lot of posts above from people trying to help you and you just coming across very passive aggressive throwing insults around. You're the one who's hurt, do something about it otherwise no one can help you.
No he did no pleading he was pissed off on how I delt with things. He said he wanted to move on and fix things but nothing can ever be serious between us, my brothers hate him...he can't come around my place and we'll never have a proper relationship ( I say) apparently he does cocaine all his friends do, I don't see why he wouldn't when all his friends do, I can never have a kid with this guy....it wasn't meant to be but we can remain friends I guess even tho that's not what he wants.

Well it was still better to have spoken to him about it and maybe this is for the best but It is good that you can stay friends and not be bitter and hateful
You will meet somebody better and maybe he will be faithful

Nobody is happy in marriage or most relationships they just pretend, just watch Bridezillas to see how awful these people are but yet they still go ahead with the wedding. Most people are more afraid of being alone so they just put up with anything.
All the people on here having a go at you are just pissed you did not do what they told you to but they don't seem to realise you have a mind of your own and must do what you think is best for yourself not what they think is best.
Original post by Judge Jules
Nobody is happy in marriage or most relationships they just pretend, just watch Bridezillas to see how awful these people are but yet they still go ahead with the wedding. Most people are more afraid of being alone so they just put up with anything.
All the people on here having a go at you are just pissed you did not do what they told you to but they don't seem to realise you have a mind of your own and must do what you think is best for yourself not what they think is best.

Total rubbish that, my parents have been happily married for the past 38 years, really don't understand your comments there at all.
Total rubbish that, my parents have been happily married for the past 38 years, really don't understand your comments there at all.

You do not know that they are happy you don't know what's being said or happening behind closed doors, just because people stay married it doesn't mean anything. Married people put on a front.
You do not know that they are happy you don't know what's being said or happening behind closed doors, just because people stay married it doesn't mean anything. Married people put on a front.

Not all of them do, there are some who are actually happily married but you cannot seem to get that into your head. To me you strike me as very jealous of people who are happy and enjoy life.
Not all of them do, there are some who are actually happily married but you cannot seem to get that into your head. To me you strike me as very jealous of people who are happy and enjoy life.

Jealous no, I'd love to see couples who are genuinely happy together and don't cheat. I'm dying to see that.

People always come up with that bull about their parents being happily married for over 30 years but you do not know they are HAPPILY married, their just married mate. You are not there everyday living with them to know it's happy, they could easily hide their fights and arguments from you
The first time my ex neighbour moved in the first thing she told me was that she has been happily married for 30 years and I'm sure she tells everybody she meets exactly the same thing then a few weeks later she told me the truth that her husband has been cheating on her through out their marriage.
People who boast about their relationship or marriage being brilliant or happy are just kidding themselves and don't tell the real story about how awful, miserable and lonely it really is but saying that does not mean I think nobody is happy, I just know most are not and lie about it
Why do you think only your opinion is important and keep replying to me as if you think I must see your point of view when I did not write the thread ?
If I did start the thread asking for opinions, advice then you can direct your comments to me
I do have the right to have my own opinions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending