The Student Room Group

Do I make notes?!

I don't know whether or not to make notes for AS RS (Eduqas) and/or AS History (OCR). Both teachers have given out course note booklets/work booklets however should I also make my own notes or stick to just them?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by itsaaliyaa
I don't know whether or not to make notes for AS RS (Eduqas) and/or AS History (OCR). Both teachers have given out course note booklets/work booklets however should I also make my own notes or stick to just them?

I'm not familiar with either of the subjects you're doing, but do the note booklets you've been given actually cover all of the content in the subject specifications? If they do, then you probably don't need to make any extra notes. However, if they miss out bits of the specification, then it would be worth making extra notes just to cover those gaps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm not familiar with either of the subjects you're doing, but do the note booklets you've been given actually cover all of the content in the subject specifications? If they do, then you probably don't need to make any extra notes. However, if they miss out bits of the specification, then it would be worth making extra notes just to cover those gaps :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest