itsaaliyaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I don't know whether or not to make notes for AS RS (Eduqas) and/or AS History (OCR). Both teachers have given out course note booklets/work booklets however should I also make my own notes or stick to just them?
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by itsaaliyaa)
I don't know whether or not to make notes for AS RS (Eduqas) and/or AS History (OCR). Both teachers have given out course note booklets/work booklets however should I also make my own notes or stick to just them?
I'm not familiar with either of the subjects you're doing, but do the note booklets you've been given actually cover all of the content in the subject specifications? If they do, then you probably don't need to make any extra notes. However, if they miss out bits of the specification, then it would be worth making extra notes just to cover those gaps
itsaaliyaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
I'm not familiar with either of the subjects you're doing, but do the note booklets you've been given actually cover all of the content in the subject specifications? If they do, then you probably don't need to make any extra notes. However, if they miss out bits of the specification, then it would be worth making extra notes just to cover those gaps
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (283)
15.29%
Uncertainty around my education (290)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (184)
9.94%
Isolating with family (131)
7.08%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (85)
4.59%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (154)
8.32%
Loneliness (184)
9.94%
Financial worries (76)
4.11%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (170)
9.18%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (162)
8.75%

Watched Threads