The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh, and are there any other earphones you would recommend that are less than £10?
Reply 2
Second one from the look of it.

I'd recommend Sony earphones, as the sound is so much clearer for its price.
Buy beats
Earphones break really easily in my experience. However in September 2015 I purchased Apple earpods... Best decision I've ever made and thats coming from someone who really really doesnt like apple products.. I still use them every day and they haven't given up on me yet. £25 is very steep but its the best IMO.
Reply 5
Original post by kkboyk

They do look good, but do they have things like a microphone and volume control? It wasn't very clear in the pictures..
Reply 6
Original post by Someboady
Earphones break really easily in my experience. However in September 2015 I purchased Apple earpods... Best decision I've ever made and thats coming from someone who really really doesnt like apple products.. I still use them every day and they haven't given up on me yet. £25 is very steep but its the best IMO.

Would they be fine even if I had a Samsung?
Original post by Roses147
Would they be fine even if I had a Samsung?

Yes thats the only annoying thing.. I have a samsung galaxy s6... unfortunately some functions such as skipping a song or going back a song don't work. BUT in my experience, the play/pause button works and the skip a track works. And I use spotify. The volume controls however don't work... But overall I'd still recommend these earphones if youre not fussed about that!
Reply 8
Yes thats the only annoying thing.. I have a samsung galaxy s6... unfortunately some functions such as skipping a song or going back a song don't work. BUT in my experience, the play/pause button works and the skip a track works. And I use spotify. The volume controls however don't work... But overall I'd still recommend these earphones if youre not fussed about that!

Oh, I actually am sort of looking for earphones with good volume controls :/

Anything else you can recommend?
Oh, and are there any other earphones you would recommend that are less than £10?

Original post by kkboyk

Buy Beats
Reply 10
try Bose SoundTrue Ultra
Reply 11
Aren't these the ones Ariana Grande 'designed'? lol
Reply 12
Original post by Psychedelics
Buy Beats

Reply 13
Yeah, I know

It's why I put quotation marks around designed

Beats is no longer owned by Dr Dre, so your Meme is a fallacy
Reply 15
Original post by Psychedelics
Beats is no longer owned by Dr Dre, so your Meme is a fallacy

Take off the 'by Dr. Dre'. The sentiment still remains.

Ah okay :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by m.e.
try Bose SoundTrue Ultra

They're kind of beyond my price range, but otherwise they look good
Reply 17
Any other earphones?

Almost anything costing under a tenner will either be a muddy mess or tinny garbage, there's no need to put a whole lot of thought into it. Buy anything made by minoprice, they're one of the only brands making anything remotely noteworthy for this price.
Buy Samsung earphones. Under a fiver and haven't broke for me. Had them for like 6 months. Solid earphones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending