The Student Room Group

RVC interviews

I still haven't heard from RVC. Has anyone had a rejection from them yet?
Many people have not even been interviewed by RVC yet, Don't worry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by VMD100
Many people have not even been interviewed by RVC yet, Don't worry :smile:

I mean't I haven't had an invite for an interview...I have heard nothing.
i have an rvc interview on wednesday, but i do know people who have had rejections from them without interview
Reply 4
yea mines on 19th Dec
Reply 5
Original post by tifflcy
yea mines on 19th Dec

I've got mine on the 19th too☺
Relax, I didn't hear from them until late December (around 18th-20th) both times when I applied, interviews run until late Feb at least. Just takes them a while to organise and get through things, just because you've not heard doesn't mean you're in the bin or anything, may just have not finished looking at your application. It's a busy time and they've got multiple courses both undergrad and postgrad to manage.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Helh
I still haven't heard from RVC. Has anyone had a rejection from them yet?

best advice, take no news as good news. I have my interview on the 16th :frown: so nervous.
Original post by Jaypatel27
best advice, take no news as good news. I have my interview on the 16th :frown: so nervous.

What time on the 16th? Mines at 9:15 so I have to get such an early train as I live on the coast :frown:
Reply 9
I have an interview for Gateway on the 20th! I read about the structure of the MMI's and group task but in the email I calculated that would only take up and hour or just over yet the interview is 3.5 hours long? Is the rest tours and stuff? I'm really nervous 😥 Like to know exactly how the day will pan out!
Reply 10
Original post by eferret
I have an interview for Gateway on the 20th! I read about the structure of the MMI's and group task but in the email I calculated that would only take up and hour or just over yet the interview is 3.5 hours long? Is the rest tours and stuff? I'm really nervous 😥 Like to know exactly how the day will pan out!

Yes, there's two talks, a group task, MMI, tour and paperwork check. It does take the whole time they specify!
Reply 11
Original post by nox1
Yes, there's two talks, a group task, MMI, tour and paperwork check. It does take the whole time they specify!

That sounds so cool! Didn't know about the talks, thanks!
Hi there, I'm in my 3rd year at the RVC, I'm currently intercalating on the BVetMed course. Honestly, no news is good news as frustrating as that is :smile:. The RVC interviews a lot of candidates :smile: the best advice I can give is to keep calm and remember the staff interviewing you want you to do well. They will help you as much as they can, good luck with all your applications :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending